Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

British Columbia British Columbia
Join Chapter, Leader: Zip

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-26-2008, 05:50 PM
Posting Guru

Secret Agent 069 has a good reputation on FTE.Secret Agent 069 has a good reputation on FTE.
The little things in life that P*&^ you off...

I went up to Cypress, I was gonna do some skiing as it has just started to snow (FINALLY). Anyways gathering my sh** together, and I'm missing my poles. They're in the back window of my truck, trundle down to the truck, dig for my keys.. Where the f*** are my keys, Look in the truck, and what do I see sitting on the front seat.. my f***ing keys, I whip out my lock blade, and try to gently pry open the passenger vent window (trying not to break it). In the cold, and that my lock blade doesn't flex, the f***ing window breaks...

So f*** skiing, now I have to replace the f***ing window.. $35 from Pick-a-part, $75 from Ralphs, or $175.96 from Ford...
Old 01-26-2008, 06:10 PM
Posting Legend

preppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud of
Man oh man sounds like you had kinda a rough day. My vote is for the pickapart window. I have had to change a few of them and they arent that bad.

A good fist fight never hurts anyone... except my opponent.
Old 01-26-2008, 08:00 PM
Posting Guru

Secret Agent 069 has a good reputation on FTE.Secret Agent 069 has a good reputation on FTE.
I'm gonna leave it for now, tell the guy that might buy it on Monday, that I came down off the mnt and it was like that... Shrug... tell him about PAP... If he doesn't buy it, then I have a guy who is gonna give me a box & a front fuel tank (mine is junk), then get a window from PAP.
Old 01-27-2008, 06:41 AM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
That sucks. Don't you hate that feeling you get in your gut about the time you realize where your keys are. My 81 bronco I used a knife and fork to get in through the vent window. PAP seems the way to go.
Chris,#12 BS'er/Official Slackmaster #7/AVIDEST WINTER HATER
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 01-27-2008, 12:17 PM
Posting Guru

I'll see what happens tomorrow. Hopefully the guy wont try to lowball me.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:24 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
Any news yet? Hopefully the guy takes it.
Chris,#12 BS'er/Official Slackmaster #7/AVIDEST WINTER HATER
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 01-27-2008, 03:54 PM
Posting Guru

sedly is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.sedly is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Ya hopefully you can sell the truck.Did you find the raplacement vehicle you are looking for?
Old 01-27-2008, 04:24 PM
Posting Guru

I have another guy interested. Just talked to him this morning. He has feelers out on other trucks as well.

I have (dated) pictures of the window not broken before yesterday. We'll see what happens.
Old 01-28-2008, 10:18 AM
Posting Legend

preppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud of
If you dont sell it, and get a box for it, let me know. If the box isnt rusty that you get with it, I will talk to ya more about your truck!

Old 01-28-2008, 06:49 PM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by preppypyro
If you dont sell it, and get a box for it, let me know. If the box isnt rusty that you get with it, I will talk to ya more about your truck!
I was handed an even better deal. I'm picking up a box & front fuel tank this weekend for FREE... Deck will be commin off, and box going on... I sure hope he has all the bolts for the box
Old 01-28-2008, 11:25 PM
Posting Legend

Thats sweet! That will be a god looking truck with a box on er!

Old 01-28-2008, 11:25 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia