2004 - 2008 F150 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Ford F150's with 5.4 V8, 4.6 V8 engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

X-plan Q's?

Old 01-23-2008, 08:36 PM
Ford Fx4
Laughing Gas
Received 57 Likes on 39 Posts
X-plan Q's?

How much does the X-plan take off the msrp of an 08 F150?
Say sticker right about 36,000.00.

Also X-plan works with the rebates right?...so rebates + X-plan = selling price

Thanks

Old 01-23-2008, 08:56 PM
moonlighter
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The x-plan is a percentage same as z-plan, it is listed at bottom of dealer invoice. The plans are set amount, then you get any rebates off. I think it's about 4% [not sure].

Old 01-23-2008, 10:48 PM
blowin smoke
Junior User
x-plan is just under invoice. plus all rebates and no doc fee's.

Old 01-24-2008, 04:41 AM
svt2205
Posting Guru
X-Plan pricing is actually 0.4% below invoice. You're elligible for all public rebates on the vehicle. Plus, somethings there are X-Plan rebates. So you can save a little more.

One thing to consider, some large dealers price their inventory below X-Plan price.

Go use the price and build feature on fordvehicles.com they show msrp and invoice. See what you'd like your truck to have and what it will likely cost.

Old 01-24-2008, 09:06 AM
WilZol
Junior User
X plan is +4% and doc fees are capped at 75.00. IF you have the X-Plan with your company you need to get your partner code and log in at fordpartners.com You can see the actual price of any vehicle in your dealers inventory.

The X plan also covers Lincoln @ +6%, in addition to Volvo, Range Rover, Jaguar, and Mazda at different rates.

You do get all of the incentives. You also have some guidelines you need to follow, but all are explained on the website after you enter your partner code.

Old 01-24-2008, 10:38 AM
txharley
Junior User
It depends on what vehicle you are looking at. I just bought an 07 Harley with the Saleen motor. The truck was listed for $47,000. X Plan brought it down to 43,000. Plus i got the $1,000 rebate and 0% financing. The higher end the truck, the more X-plan knocks off.

Old 01-24-2008, 11:54 AM
air1jpg
Tuned
Originally Posted by WilZol
X plan is +4% and doc fees are capped at 75.00. IF you have the X-Plan with your company you need to get your partner code and log in at fordpartners.com You can see the actual price of any vehicle in your dealers inventory.

The X plan also covers Lincoln @ +6%, in addition to Volvo, Range Rover, Jaguar, and Mazda at different rates.

You do get all of the incentives. You also have some guidelines you need to follow, but all are explained on the website after you enter your partner code.
The +4% is 4% above A-plan price not invoice price of the truck.

Old 01-24-2008, 03:46 PM
WilZol
Junior User
From the partners web-site

Ford/Mercury
Dealer Invoice + 0.4% of Invoice + $75 Administration Fee (see sample invoice )

Lincoln
Dealer Invoice + 0.6% of Invoice + $75 Administration Fee see sample invoice )

Volvo
AZ-Plan + 2% of AZ-Plan

Land Rover
Dealer Invoice + 4% of Invoice (excluding Regional Advertising Group fee and destination & delivery fee)

Jaguar
Dealer Invoice + 4% of Invoice (excluding Advertising Association Fee and destination & delivery fee)

Mazda

S- Plan

The Mazda S-Plan price is equal to the total dealer invoice amount. It is listed in the lower left corner of the factory invoice as "S-PLAN". This is the same price that the dealer pays for the vehicle. Mazda pays the dealer a commission on each S-Plan sale.

Document Fees

Dealers will be permitted to assess up to $75 in documentary fees on each delivery to an eligible purchaser under the terms of the plan, unless otherwise provided by state or local laws or regulation. Each dealer is responsible for complying with applicable laws or regulations.
Unless otherwise provided by state or local laws or regulation: In states where dealers are not permitted to charge as much as $75 for doc fees, dealers would be capped at the lesser amount as provided by the state. In states that permitted more than $75, dealers would be permitted to charge the Plan customer $75. In states that permitted more than $75 and also required that all customers be charged the same amount, dealers may charge the Plan customer $75 and indicate any additional fees have been paid by Ford Motor Company as part of the AXZD-Plan Program dealer reimbursement on the buyer's order.
Mazda dealerships may charge reasonable and customary document preparation and/or administrative service fees for S-Plan sales. Please review all fees with your Mazda sales consultant and be sure you understand and agree prior to completing a sale.

Old 01-24-2008, 04:01 PM
WilZol
Junior User
Now, one thing to be careful of is the dealer not keeping his end of the bargain. They do not have to sell you a vehicle off of the X-Plan if they do not want to. At that point you can walk and find another dealer. I just recently had one charge me the doc fee, said the plan changed and I trusted them, but I always 'trust-but-verify.' When I went to the salesman to get my 314 back (they had charged me 389) they were reluctant to repay me. The GM of the dealership kept saying he gave me X-Plan pricing but was careful not to say he sold it on the X-Plan. Without going into all of the details of the deal I ended up with a free Line-X bedliner which retails for 428 w/tax, dealer cost of 374.50.

Old 01-25-2008, 07:37 PM
Ford Fx4
Laughing Gas
Received 57 Likes on 39 Posts
O.k. a few more questions...

1- If I order the truck how due they apply the rebates...at time of ordering the truck or at time of delivery?
2- How long does it normally take to get after ordering?
3- I have heard that there is also sometimes rebates within X-plan pricing its self...can anyone confirm this?
4-X-plan can be applied to an ordered truck right?

Thanks again for the help

Old 01-26-2008, 09:43 AM
67dude
Junior User
1. Rebates are applied at time of delivery (at least mine were)

2. My truck took 6 weeks almost to the day.

3. Not sure about this one.

4. Yes

I ordered my truck the last week of May and recieved it the second week of July. I actually got a better deal due to change in rebates from time of order to time of delivery.
Hope this helps
Clint

Old 02-07-2008, 11:35 AM
damone
Senior User
How do I get an X-plan pin if my company doesn;t get it?

Anyone got one I can use?

Can any vehicle (non truck) be purchased on the X-plan.

Old 02-07-2008, 11:58 AM
rehab702
New User
Am I being misled or lied to?

I am about to purchase a 2007 F-150 Lariat using the x-plan.

Rebates available in my area are as follows:

Ford Rebate = $5,500
FMCC Rebate = 1,000
RCL (Owner Loyalty) = 1,500
Total Rebate = 8,000

I’m being told that the RCL rebate is not available on x-plan. The x-plan website seems to say that it is. What the dealer is suggesting is that I don’t use the x-plan, but buy at invoice so I can get that rebate. Invoice is a little higher than x-plan. I feel like the dealer is just trying to make a better deal for himself. I’m ready to go elsewhere but I wanted to see if I am correct first.

Also, does anyone have the Tier 0 finance rates for 60 & 72 months?

Thanks!

Old 02-07-2008, 12:21 PM
F150BOB1
Freshman User
My local dealer in Boston, in January , sold me a new 2008 F150 XLT Supercab 4X4, NE Package: All chrome w\18"wheels, bumpers, running boards,exhaust tip & leather ster wheel, 5.4 Engine & tow package & 3.73 rear for $800 below x-plan pricing, but I had to pay doc fee $295.00 . Paid $25656.00 .
You can purchase usually for hundreds below X-Plan pricing, if you have time to deal with them . I have found this true for my last 2 new vehicles.
You can get an X-plan pin by joining blue oval news .com . You can ask a member for a pin # . But it now has to be used within 30 days.

Old 02-07-2008, 06:49 PM
moonlighter
Senior User
Tell them to let you see the x-plan price on invoice, then figure with and without RCL see which is best. Make copy of x-plan web page showing you can use RCL.

Originally Posted by rehab702
Am I being misled or lied to?

I am about to purchase a 2007 F-150 Lariat using the x-plan.

Rebates available in my area are as follows:

Ford Rebate = $5,500
FMCC Rebate = 1,000
RCL (Owner Loyalty) = 1,500
Total Rebate = 8,000

I’m being told that the RCL rebate is not available on x-plan. The x-plan website seems to say that it is. What the dealer is suggesting is that I don’t use the x-plan, but buy at invoice so I can get that rebate. Invoice is a little higher than x-plan. I feel like the dealer is just trying to make a better deal for himself. I’m ready to go elsewhere but I wanted to see if I am correct first.

Also, does anyone have the Tier 0 finance rates for 60 & 72 months?

Thanks!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: X-plan Q's?