Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Louisiana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Louisiana Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpride

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-20-2008, 09:44 PM
Oilfield Class

rbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud of
Cool Still Moving

Hey everyone. I am still in the process of moving. I will be on every now and then. You all keep up the good work. I am still working out the details of the March meet. I will post a updated soon.

Keep up the good work.
09 F350 SRW, LWB, 4x4 6.4 Lariat
79 Bronco 460, auto, 39.5 TSL
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 01-20-2008, 10:09 PM
Elder User

blksiryder is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.blksiryder is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
well you need to let me know, jking when ever you find out let us all know whats up. if there is anyone out there who likes football and wants to know somthing or see a arena football game on the 21st of march the new orleans voodoo will be taking on the cleveland gladiators at 7pm i am going to the game and you can stay after to meet the players. just me thinking of one more way for us to meet and have a good time. i was a season tiket holder last year but i am going game to game this year due to me moving. it is a good time and you get to see me make a a$$ out of myself. let me know if any one wants to come i can buy tix there like 12 per seat for cheap ones

Ryder

super swamper thornbirds, DP-TUNER, k&n air filter,
ccv mod. tc lok mod, warn lockers,
ITP overboost annihilator,faze boost gauge 5" grand rock single stack

OFFICIAL NH-HOTTIE STALKER

JOIN THE LOUISIANA CHAPTER, CLICK HERE
Old 01-21-2008, 01:56 PM
Post Fiend

MBBFord is a splendid one to beholdMBBFord is a splendid one to beholdMBBFord is a splendid one to beholdMBBFord is a splendid one to beholdMBBFord is a splendid one to beholdMBBFord is a splendid one to beholdMBBFord is a splendid one to behold
I feel the same way, I'm in the process of moving to Baton Rouge.There are way to many things to pack....

79 Bronco 400 C6 NP205 D44 9" 4.56 gears Lockers 6" lift and 37" SS Iroks
77 F-100 302 C4 D44 31" M/Ts
04 F150 Lariat Screw 4x4 34" Nito Trail Grapplers
Old 01-21-2008, 01:56 PM