Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > User Gallery & Picture Display Help
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-19-2008, 04:38 AM
Postmaster

Skandocious is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Skandocious is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Chris (95F350XL) - Sig Ready

Whelp... I really spent a lot of time on this one, and I think it turned out pretty awesome. Chris (95F350XL) sent me some pictures that I could use to make a sig pic for him. One of them was this Built Ford Tough belt buckle:
Click the image to open in full size.

Then I took this picture of his [gorgeous] truck:

Gave it about 3-4 hours of work and this is the end result:

What do ya'll think!? Most importantly, what do you think Chris? Anything you'd like me to change? Lemme know.

I'm kind of irritated because I spent a lot of time on very minute details to make sure it didn't look painted, but I hadn't realized just exactly how small the picture would be when I was done and had to shrink it down to sig size Anyways, here's the full size so you can appreciate it in all its high rez glory
Old 01-19-2008, 05:52 AM
Elder User

StealthWyvern is starting off with a positive reputation.
looks good but why not grey out the wheels as well? It looks a little out of place due to the wheels being black.
Old 01-19-2008, 06:09 AM
Posting Guru

eco is starting off with a positive reputation.
It looks like he is trying to give it the shadow effect due to the angle that the light is hitting the truck.
Old 01-19-2008, 06:12 AM
Elder User

StealthWyvern is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eco
It looks like he is trying to give it the shadow effect due to the angle that the light is hitting the truck.
good point
Old 01-19-2008, 07:40 AM
Posting Guru

95F350XL has a good reputation on FTE.95F350XL has a good reputation on FTE.95F350XL has a good reputation on FTE.
Chris, looks good bro, sorry I decided to go to sleep. I should have stayed up to see it. As always you do good work. Thanks. There we go got it all added. Looks sharp.

Last edited by 95F350XL; 01-19-2008 at 07:42 AM.
Old 01-19-2008, 07:48 AM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation
Moved the to Gallery and Picture Display Help section. Let's keep stuff like this off the tech sections, and instead either here or via PMs.
Old 01-19-2008, 12:06 PM
Postmaster

Skandocious is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Skandocious is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Sorry Ken. I can't PM anyone so thats out. And I had put it in the gallery he wouldn't have seen it because I wouldn't have been able to PM him to look, lol. But he already saw it before you moved, so no harm no foul.
Old 01-19-2008, 06:07 PM
Postmaster

Hey Chris I went another direction with it. Got rid of the fuzzy effect, toned down the black level to make it more gray, and then posterized the edges of the truck to make them pop more like the truck on the right. Choose whichever one you like better

Before:

After:
Old 01-19-2008, 06:07 PM