Sponsored by:

100 MPG Excursion. Is this possible?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 05:33 PM
aortizexcursion
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by fordcountry
Here is the email exchange with this bozo.

<DT>To: cpaszek@hotmail.com<DT>Subject: Re: Your gas saver you requestedDate: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 19:58:10 +0000

Do you have a certified dealer or tech in Spokane, WA? I would like to see this product perform in person before dropping $1,000.00.

Sorry, I'm leary of this product. I hope you understand. Mike.

<DT><DT><DT>----------------------------------------------------------------------<DT>From: Cody Paszek cpaszek@hotmail.com <DT>To: me <DT>Subject: RE: Your gas saver you requested <DT>Date: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 8:02:06 PM <DT><TABLE id=message-table cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=message-table-td><FORM name="dummyform" method="post" action="#"><!-- --><STYLE>#ccwebmailmsgbody .hmmessage P{margin:0px;padding:0px}#ccwebmailmsgbody .hmmessage{FONT-SIZE: 10pt;FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma}</STYLE><WMFILTERED class=hmmessage>Hello Mike

I cannot refer you to another dealer or other customers, for confidentiality reasons. Those are just the rules I have to go by. I do completely understand how you could be skepticle of this product. There are many scams on the market. The best thing I can show you that separates the HAFC from another scam would be the 30 day money back guarantee. If for some reason this does not work for you, I have no problem honoring the gaurantee.

As far as your tech questions, I should be able to answer them or find someone who can.

I am absolutely fine with answering any questions before worring about making a sale.

Thank you for the response

Cody

I love the underlined quote (I underlined it to point it out).

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<DT>That apperantly must be a another family member like a son or something because this guys name is Cody the other email was from Leeron. Don't know if this means anything.
</DT>

Old 02-02-2008, 06:49 AM
71convertible
Freshman User
HA! HA! HA! THE THING THAT SEPERATES MY SCAM FROM OTHER SCAMS IS MY 30 DAY MONEY BACK GAURANTEE!!!

Now thats friggin classic! A little fruedian slip???

Old 02-13-2008, 03:50 PM
igotoneforya
Elder User
I just got my response, almost exactly the same but mine was from Marc Caaders and he accepts the 1065 by credit card or check but furnished no address for me to mail check to.
Kind of surprising the letter was not exactly the same and weird that it took so long to get.

Tempting......

Old 02-13-2008, 04:29 PM
73f100shortbed
Postmaster
Originally Posted by 71convertible
HA! HA! HA! THE THING THAT SEPERATES MY SCAM FROM OTHER SCAMS IS MY 30 DAY MONEY BACK GAURANTEE!!!

Now thats friggin classic! A little fruedian slip???
At least he was honest and if you want to be scammed out of your money then change your mind it's good to know there is a return policy.

Old 02-14-2008, 04:20 PM
71convertible
Freshman User
"At least he was honest and if you want to be scammed out of your money then change your mind it's good to know there is a return policy. "

I'm sure that his guarantee is worth the paper its written..........wait, there isn't even any paper to be worthless, its all email!!!

I just thought his phrasing was hysterical. I read a quote by Ronnie Raygun the other day. It must have been during the whole Iran Contra hearings, but he said (and I'm not word exact) " I guess I kind of fell asleep at the wheel, but I have told my staff to wake me up if they have too, even if its during a cabinent meeting."

By the way, if you dont know who Ronnie Raygun is, either your too stinkin young or I'm too freakin old.

Shawn

Old 02-17-2008, 02:25 PM
SilverBullet05X
Junior User
Thumbs up I have absolutely no reason to believe that the HAFC is a hoax.

Here is why. My grandpa is one of the reps that is selling these kits. His company is C&M electric, in indiana. Just last week he had his own kit installed locally and confirmed that he was getting 59% more out of his lumina. I have already ordered a kit for my 05' anyone who is interested, I will post when I have it on, and tuned. With any luck at all the 50% won't be hard to get. That would mean I would get around 18MPG's not too shabby for the king of SUV's.

The price is for real too. Trust me when I say if it works on the X, It will pay for itself in a hurry.

Old 02-17-2008, 02:29 PM
aortizexcursion
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by SilverBullet05X
Here is why. My grandpa is one of the reps that is selling these kits. His company is C&M electric, in indiana. Just last week he had his own kit installed locally and confirmed that he was getting 59% more out of his lumina. I have already ordered a kit for my 05' anyone who is interested, I will post when I have it on, and tuned. With any luck at all the 50% won't be hard to get. That would mean I would get around 18MPG's not too shabby for the king of SUV's.

The price is for real too. Trust me when I say if it works on the X, It will pay for itself in a hurry.
When you get it on give some feedback on this product, let us now how it works for you and try to get some pics for everybody also.

I'm assuming your Excursion is a V10, am I right?

Old 02-17-2008, 02:38 PM
SilverBullet05X
Junior User
Smile

yeah it's a V10. I know that everyone on here thinks that it's a hoax, but I think this one is going to take some time. I think that once it starts to become more common, people will see first hand that it is for real. In my instance my grandpa has always been researching these things and other things that could be deemed scams, but when I found out the mechanic that he had referred, and sent to school to put them on, my mind changed. The mechanic is a local, and very trustworthy, the kind of person that would give you the shirt off his back, and he runs an exhaust shop, and a chassis dyno. He has the ability to really go far with this. My wife went to school with the mechanic and he is very talented. Yes I will keep this forum updated. My wife and I were looking at 2008 town and country's because of the mileage, but after much debate, I said that I would look for alternative ways to get better mileage so that we can keep it. After all the X is the king!!!!!

Matt

Old 02-17-2008, 02:41 PM
SilverBullet05X
Junior User
here is the link to my grandpa and this site.....www.preignitioncc.com/mmpg
Charlie Jones is his name.

the only way you will see his name is in the reply back from the quote. I'm not sure what his actual email is, but I can get it.

Old 02-17-2008, 02:48 PM
aortizexcursion
Posting Guru
Well if this thing isn't a hoax, you'll be the one to prove us all wrong.

Old 02-17-2008, 03:10 PM
SilverBullet05X
Junior User
I hope

I hope to be the guy that can do that. I think that it will probably be a month before it is all said and done. Will keep everyone posted......

Old 02-17-2008, 03:29 PM
aortizexcursion
Posting Guru
We'll be waiting.

Old 02-17-2008, 11:00 PM
quietman
Tuned
Received 20 Likes on 7 Posts
1. Go to the link provided:

(you don't actually have to)

http://www.preignitioncc.com/mmpg/

Scroll past all the bullcrap to the contact info and you will find this:

This web site is brought to you by the UCSA Dealer Group, LLC. UCSA stands for United Community Services of America. We are a community of UCSA dealers who are uniting in cooperation for service in America. We are united to make a joint stand to help create a better world.

2. Do a search in Google for:

"United Community Services of America Scam"

You will get MANY hits.

3. READ them.

Some of my favorites, in no particular order:

http://www.nmsr.org/denislee.htm

http://skepdic.com/refuge/lee.html

http://www.phact.org/e/dennis17.html

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2007/01/vt_free_electricity.html

http://www.crimes-of-persuasion.com/Crimes/InPerson/MajorPerson/seminars.htm

http://data.middletennessee.bbb.org/bindrreport.html?fax=Y&bid=11101115&gid=1&gen=1&li d=1

In this day and age it really saddens me that people can still be
duped into wasting their time and money on such obvious junk
"science" scams and snake oil.

It angers me that there are people that are willing to shove this
crap at honest individuals who do not have the tools to see through
the snake-oil pitch.

I hope this helps.

Quietman
www.roenation.com
2005 EXCURSION LIMITED-options (everything) equipped Eddie Bauer edition 4X4 PSD
4" FabTech lift/level, Bilstein $$ mono-gas shocks, Rancho Steering Stabilizer
Silverstar 9005 fog and H13ST headlights + wiring mod to run high beam and fogs together,
BFG 315/75/16 AT KO's on Factory Mags, 22" front and 18" rear rain-x wipers, Auto
-zone aftermarket voltage gauge, LANDYOT Generation II Radius Rods,
Ford factory hood insulator, Mojave Pin-Striping

Old 02-18-2008, 01:58 AM
fordcountry
Senior User
Originally Posted by SilverBullet05X
yeah it's a V10. I know that everyone on here thinks that it's a hoax, but I think this one is going to take some time. I think that once it starts to become more common, people will see first hand that it is for real. In my instance my grandpa has always been researching these things and other things that could be deemed scams, but when I found out the mechanic that he had referred, and sent to school to put them on, my mind changed. The mechanic is a local, and very trustworthy, the kind of person that would give you the shirt off his back, and he runs an exhaust shop, and a chassis dyno. He has the ability to really go far with this. My wife went to school with the mechanic and he is very talented. Yes I will keep this forum updated. My wife and I were looking at 2008 town and country's because of the mileage, but after much debate, I said that I would look for alternative ways to get better mileage so that we can keep it. After all the X is the king!!!!!

Matt
Matt,

Do you have pictures of your X? I would sure like to see your Excursion.

Hey the mechanic that you are referring to in your post; what is his phone number, name and address of his shop. Maybe one of our members here can pay him a visit with their X to see 1st hand.

Sorry, too vague for me to buy in. I don't trust people anymore. My Grandpa was an honest man and could be trusted on a handshake. Maybe your "Grandpa" has the same integrity? I will believe it when I see it. For now, my money stays in my bank account...

Old 02-18-2008, 07:55 AM
CommercialNuke
Senior User
Originally Posted by fordcountry
Matt,

Do you have pictures of your X? I would sure like to see your Excursion.

Hey the mechanic that you are referring to in your post; what is his phone number, name and address of his shop. Maybe one of our members here can pay him a visit with their X to see 1st hand.

Sorry, too vague for me to buy in. I don't trust people anymore. My Grandpa was an honest man and could be trusted on a handshake. Maybe your "Grandpa" has the same integrity? I will believe it when I see it. For now, my money stays in my bank account...
I agree. Is it just me, or does a brand new member of the board speaking for a questionable product reek of something? This guy suddenly comes onto the board and is backing up these dubious claims. Probably the same guy who is trying to sell the contraption. At present, this guy has 4 posts.

Quick Reply: 100 MPG Excursion. Is this possible?