Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

California, Southern Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-17-2008, 12:30 AM
Posting Guru

73f350sc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.73f350sc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Attention All Members!!!!

As you all well know...
I have been scarce on the boards as of late....without going into the long version of things...its been a bumpy road lately out this direction with school, work and the regular fun that life has a way of throwing at you.

That is why I'm announcing that I am looking into stepping down as chapter president. This isn't official yet...but I am looking into the best possible way to go about this process to ensure the survival of the chapter.

I believe that with a new leader could come a new influx of ideas and hopefully activity that this chapter has been so long without.

I will keep you all posted....but consider this a heads up that there will be some changes..hopefully for the best.

-Chris
New Member of the Kentucky Chapter
Old 01-17-2008, 01:17 AM
Jäger

Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.
Hey Chris,

I'm sure this wasn't an easy decision for you to make. Juggling school and work usually does not leave much time for anything else.

Please let us know how we can help you with this process.

I appreciate the time you spent here and your efforts to keep the SoCal/Hawaii Chapter on the FTE map!

Thanks Chris!

Russ
'05 F250 Lariat CCSB 4X4 6.0 - Sold

Rest In Peace, Steve P. You are missed.
Old 01-17-2008, 03:48 AM
Senior User

fun_suv is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Are you going to sort through chapter membership applications before you part ways?
Old 01-17-2008, 01:07 PM
Posting Guru

73f350sc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.73f350sc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Chapter Memberships apps. sorted through. Yeah... from the beginning, the primary reason I had eve been in this position was for the survival of the chapter.

I had never intended to "hold office" for as long as I have. Haha...I knew that eventually, the members would let me know when they were ready for change and to take the reigns as it were.

I'll keep ya'll updated as to what I hear.
-Chris
Old 01-17-2008, 03:10 PM
Senior User

fun_suv is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Well, for what its worth, we will try to keep everything moving and eventually pick things up to a faster pace I plan on getting these guys out on some trails and possibly do some camping, etc. You will still be around for those casual get togethers, right?
Old 01-17-2008, 11:30 PM
Posting Guru

Oh yeah..I plan on trying to stick around as an active member...for the most part until recently..I was seemingly the ONLY active member haha. This is a welcome change...and I was waiting for the day someone would step up to the plate to take a swing at it.
-Chris
Old 01-18-2008, 08:50 PM
Posting Guru

bla1879 has a good reputation on FTE.bla1879 has a good reputation on FTE.
thanks for everything youve done man, for keeping us alive!
Old 01-18-2008, 08:50 PM