Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-15-2008, 05:16 PM
Senior User

shortbed7.3 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
making the trip north!

well boys and girls,it looks as tho i will be gracing the great states of mass and nh tomorrow ,i just hope the weather cooperates,as i wont be driving the dually. but i am looking forward to seeing the grand poohead(oops! i meant poobah) sean. hopefully big ken can hang up that plaid coat long enough to do lunch with us, and maybe we can come up with some ideas for this coming year.

01 7.3 F350 lariat le,crew cab dually.custom bilt jannetty exhaust 4.5"downpipe,straight to 5" stainless stacks,autometer 3 pillar gauge kit,custom sct chip,afe air intake,shift kit,bds shocks,cb,dvd ,1000w alpine sound system runnin thru boston acoustic speakers.
Old 01-15-2008, 05:26 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Does that mean you will be driving the brides Datsun??? I promise you we will post pictures on this and that other forum that you frequent!!! I would wear sunglasses and a fake beard if I were you...the Massachusetts State Police have your picture in every one of their cruisers!!! No mercy this time!!! Be afraid...be very afraid!!!

I plan on joining you folks...should be there by noonish. Should I bring bail money???
Old 01-15-2008, 06:23 PM
Senior User

that might be a good idea,the 3.5litre v6 in the nissan altima can really smoke em up if you turn off the traction control!! its not as fast as i thought it would be tho,fastest i got it up to on I91 was 140mph!maybe the mass staties can update my pic,should i shave,and get a haircut just in case?

01 7.3 F350 lariat le,crew cab dually.custom bilt jannetty exhaust 4.5"downpipe,straight to 5" stainless stacks,autometer 3 pillar gauge kit,custom sct chip,afe air intake,shift kit,bds shocks,cb,dvd ,1000w alpine sound system runnin thru boston acoustic speakers.

Last edited by shortbed7.3; 01-15-2008 at 06:26 PM.
Old 01-16-2008, 09:34 AM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN
Does that mean you will be driving the brides Datsun??? I promise you we will post pictures on this and that other forum that you frequent!!! I would wear sunglasses and a fake beard if I were you...the Massachusetts State Police have your picture in every one of their cruisers!!! No mercy this time!!! Be afraid...be very afraid!!!

I plan on joining you folks...should be there by noonish. Should I bring bail money???

Swing by the house and grab my camera on your way by..There here...
Old 01-16-2008, 04:54 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Hey Matt...good to see you and Patty this afternoon!!! Thanks for lunch!!! How did you make out with your 'puter repairs...the whole scenario wasn't exactly confidence inspiring!!! Good thing Fred arrived...I think Sean would have gummed up the works with the melted chocolate on his hands!!!
Old 01-17-2008, 07:40 AM
Senior User

boy you got that right!!! come to find out that the whole thing was toast,and we bought a new one from sean.WE COULDA DONE THAT IN THE FIRST HOUR!instead of hangin around till 6 at night. ,but i digress we had a good time,and are glad we could spend the day with good friends.set a new record for the trip 1 hr,35 min@approx 85-90 the whole trip with an occasional 100 mph!

Old 01-17-2008, 09:25 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortbed7.3
.set a new record for the trip 1 hr,35 min@approx 85-90 the whole trip with an occasional 100 mph!
What are you slowing down in your old age???
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 01-17-2008, 09:25 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter