Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Super Duty & Heavy Duty
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Super Duty & Heavy Duty 1999 to current Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty with diesel V8 and gas V8 and V10 engines SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-15-2008, 09:46 PM
Senior User

diverseth is starting off with a positive reputation.
Gold crown air freshener, spinning hubcaps, plastic ********* What’s next?
2006 F250 6.0 FX4 Lariat, CC/SB, Dk Stone, ProComp Xtreme AT 37 12.50 20,Quad Ballast HID Headlights, Python alarm w\remote start Eclipse AVN6600 Navigation,Sirius 10"rear Monitor and back-up camera, JLAudio Amps & Stealth box, Leer cap, 85,000+ miles on 5w40 Rotella. Coolant filter. SCT X3 By Innovative Diesel.
Old 01-15-2008, 09:54 PM
Postmaster

scottie2hottie is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I got a set on the red sled. Fun to talk about that's about it.
Proud to be an OHIO BOY
Old 01-15-2008, 09:58 PM
Posting Guru

bla1879 has a good reputation on FTE.bla1879 has a good reputation on FTE.
maybe gold plastic ********* that spin...now THAT would be somethin...
Old 01-16-2008, 06:27 PM
2 bit Californian

bpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputation
bill.pounds.1
I hope none of you nuts fans live in VA.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/n...*********.html

Bill

2006 F250 XLT SCLB FX4 4x4 6.0L Auto,Magnaflow Turbo Back (w/CAT),Edge Insight CS,Blue Spring,RhinoLiner,Retrax Cover,Cab Lights Retro-fit,Overhead Console Retro-fit,Bilsteins,Harpooned,C-Betrs,Fumoto,'08 Diff Cover,Upfitters Retro-fit,Coolant Filter,Custom Man Steps,Keystone 2011 Cougar 278RKSWE,2012 Fusion SE
Old 01-16-2008, 07:57 PM
New User

bigrigg1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
it is good that in Va this is the worst problem that they have
Old 01-16-2008, 08:10 PM

redford has a spectacular reputation.redford has a spectacular reputation.redford has a spectacular reputation.redford has a spectacular reputation.redford has a spectacular reputation.redford has a spectacular reputation.redford has a spectacular reputation.redford has a spectacular reputation.redford has a spectacular reputation.redford has a spectacular reputation.redford has a spectacular reputation.
I sure am glad that Virginia has solved all of the issues the citizens of that great state face, so they can now concentrate on REAL problems like tacky truck accessories!

LMFAO

2007 F-250 Super Cab Short Bed 4x4 XLT Sport Package 5.4L 3.73LS Tow Command

Stuart
Retired Master Sergeant

FTE Guidelines
Old 01-16-2008, 08:11 PM
Elder User

FORDSDOWNER is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redford
I sure am glad that Virginia has solved all of the issues the citizens of that great state face, so they can now concentrate on REAL problems like tacky truck accesories!

LMFAO
Yea I wonder what the major concerns gonna be at the polls?
Old 01-16-2008, 08:15 PM
Senior User

jim042796 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07psdrookie
What taxes are you referring to? What did I miss?
07psdrookie - the tax dollars spent to sponsor the bill to outlaw the display of truck-nuts on vehicles. See the link in the first post.

redford's comments sum it up pretty well.

2003 F350 4x4 5.4L 6spd Reg Cab.

Mods:
Ford Mudflaps, Bug Shield, License Plate Frames, Steering Wheel Cover, Some ladders in the bed
Old 01-16-2008, 08:22 PM
Postmaster

73f100shortbed is a splendid one to behold73f100shortbed is a splendid one to behold73f100shortbed is a splendid one to behold73f100shortbed is a splendid one to behold73f100shortbed is a splendid one to behold73f100shortbed is a splendid one to behold73f100shortbed is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbubba87
i have a set and a cow bell on my 87 and im the only one around here that has them
LOL I have a cow bell too. Thought about putting two together so they clang around more. No truck nuts though.

1973 F100: 302, 3-speed, Hurst shifter, headers, dual exhaust
Old 01-16-2008, 08:31 PM
Freshman User

Chris-R is starting off with a positive reputation.
I think displaying truck nuts is pretty stupid but I think a state legislature attempting to ban them is 100 times worse.
Old 01-16-2008, 09:04 PM
Senior User

salesman112 is starting off with a positive reputation.
think they are stupid looking, but it is their right. i get real tired of people making big deals about getting offended at things that they could just look away or change the channel. i better stop b4 i get upset.
  • Airlift compressor
Old 01-16-2008, 09:20 PM
Senior User

jwshobe is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman112
think they are stupid looking, but it is their right. i get real tired of people making big deals about getting offended at things that they could just look away or change the channel. i better stop b4 i get upset.
I couldn't agree more.
Old 01-17-2008, 06:46 AM
Senior User

Green Ford is starting off with a positive reputation.
Another good thing with these are if the truck in front of you pisses you off you know right where to kick it!
Old 01-17-2008, 09:16 AM
2 bit Californian

bpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputation
bill.pounds.1
I think the good citizens of VA should band together and buy truck nutz for every vehicle they own. Just flood the highways with swinging sacks of big *****. Put them on bicycles, motorcycles, tricycles, bigwheels, razor scooters, mopeds. That should put the dumbazz legislature in it's place.

If any kiddies ask questions it's time for a family visit to a farm or ranch.

Bill

2006 F250 XLT SCLB FX4 4x4 6.0L Auto,Magnaflow Turbo Back (w/CAT),Edge Insight CS,Blue Spring,RhinoLiner,Retrax Cover,Cab Lights Retro-fit,Overhead Console Retro-fit,Bilsteins,Harpooned,C-Betrs,Fumoto,'08 Diff Cover,Upfitters Retro-fit,Coolant Filter,Custom Man Steps,Keystone 2011 Cougar 278RKSWE,2012 Fusion SE
Old 01-17-2008, 09:36 AM

redford has a spectacular reputation.redford has a spectacular reputation.redford has a spectacular reputation.redford has a spectacular reputation.redford has a spectacular reputation.redford has a spectacular reputation.redford has a spectacular reputation.redford has a spectacular reputation.redford has a spectacular reputation.redford has a spectacular reputation.redford has a spectacular reputation.
I was wondering if there are any bulls in Virginia? Do they have to get castrated?

2007 F-250 Super Cab Short Bed 4x4 XLT Sport Package 5.4L 3.73LS Tow Command

Stuart
Retired Master Sergeant

FTE Guidelines
Old 01-17-2008, 09:36 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Super Duty & Heavy Duty

Tags
axle, balls, bull, bulls, cow, ford, images, lifted, nuts, nutz, pictures, raptor, truck, trucks, volkswagen