Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

Any Nebraska mudboggers,mudraggers,truck pullers online

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2008, 07:30 PM
150ford
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I agree. Id rather watch the local guys pull any day at Wahoo then the outlaws. If I could choose one pull to go to during the whole year it would be Wahoos truck pull. And off course the Nebraska power pullers. The pullers as well as the people putting it on are top notch.

Old 05-19-2008, 09:54 PM
SilverHighboy
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey CB you need to paint the under side of Yes Deere!!! You guys have definetely been working hard this winter that is the first time I was able to see the under side of that thing coming down the track. We got a close up view sitting on the tailgate at the end of the track and it was nice. Congrats on one hard running motor. Now it's time to learn how to handle it all over again.

Old 05-21-2008, 01:17 PM
CBSuperduty
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks Silver. Yes it was a lot of time and money but it was worth it. We painted the oil pan yellow so people could see it. LOL. Gotta work on our weight and see if we can get it to settle down a little bit. It got a little better on my run. Looks like all the 2wd's had some trouble keeping them straight. A little better track will help too.

That dodge didn't do too bad either. Could use a little better paint job though...

Old 05-21-2008, 07:37 PM
Redneck-Cowboy
Elder User
Hey if you had a 2wd and kept it on the track there without having to let it down 5 times you were doing great. It looked like the bush pullers and the 2wd's were having a hell of a time. I can't believe they never packed that track.

Old 05-21-2008, 10:39 PM
CBSuperduty
Posting Guru
I think 3 times the first time and 2 times the second pass. What Bush pullers were there except the turbine? I did see a couple of Outlaw SuperFarms and a few other tractors that I hadn't seen. I think one of the Deeres runs WCIP. We did get there late so may have missed some stuff.

Old 05-22-2008, 01:52 AM
Redneck-Cowboy
Elder User
Your prolly right, I just assumed, I've never seen the tractors either (the 2 IH's, JD and the Allis), I figured maybe some were new, even if you got there late most of the tractors pulled agian, except the 2 IH's and Allis, I think they only went once. I don't follow tractor pullin close enough (especially Outlaw) so that would explain where those tractors came from. A few of those JD's musta been new, b/c they weren't named, some not painted, no roll bars on a few, idk.

Old 05-22-2008, 07:46 AM
CBSuperduty
Posting Guru
I know that the Ground Force JD has a pic on WCIP pullers website so I am guessing he hooks over there mostly. The Black binder is from Rock Valley Iowa area and he is an Outlaw and travels all over to go to pulls. A year or two ago his brother was the one that pulled and he was killed at the Iowa State fair. It was a sad deal. Now I believe the little brother drives it. The Red binder I have seen at Wisner and a couple other places and believe that he also mostly hooks Outlaws.

I have never seen the AGCO before and didn't get a close look at it but I would guess that he is a big boy too, judging buy the hauler and quality look of the tractor. Who knows where the other (unfinished) Deere's came from. They are on a more local level I am guessing by the tire size and therefore may not need a roll cage.

If you were there you should have stopped and said hello. I know the Freak was there watching and getting drunk and Silver was testing the new setup as well.

Old 06-01-2008, 07:07 PM
Redneck-Cowboy
Elder User
Lol, I was sittin with the freak getting drunk as well, I was the one in the cowboy hat.

I meant this girl at an omaha bar with an extreme pleasure pulling team shirt on, I guess her cousin pulls the tractor, it was real hard to hear in there but from what I got out of it, she had said something about the guy who use to drive it died of carbon monoxide poisioning sleeping in the trailer or something, do you know anything about that? It was a black 1466.

Old 06-02-2008, 06:59 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Received 222 Likes on 181 Posts
Chris, thanks for the heads-up on the Wahoo meet on Aug. 2nd. What I'm wondering is, are you guys going to be pulling there? If so, I'd like to go ahead and arrange a G2G at that event. Post up you guys and let me know.

Old 06-02-2008, 07:21 AM
CBSuperduty
Posting Guru
Yes the guy that used to drive it died in Des Moines a couple of years ago from what you said above. Since then the little brother (I believe) is pulling it and doing fairly well. Didn't realize you were there. I was over talking to J for a while.

First pull is next weekend. Anybody down by the KS boarder in Central NE make sure to stop by. Byron - Starts at 4:00.

Old 06-02-2008, 10:04 AM
Redneck-Cowboy
Elder User
I won't be pulling anything, unless I decide to run my own pickup. I'm pretty sure my pulling truck is diffently not happening this year, although I didn't plan on it being done. I know The Freak will be there, SilverHighboy, whatta bout you CB? I haven't looked at the NPPA schedule in awhile, does something interfere w/ Wahoo?

CB, was I sitting right there in the pickup? Or wait.... weren't you talking to him through the fence for a little bit?

Old 06-02-2008, 03:17 PM
CBSuperduty
Posting Guru
Yep that was me. Nothing is on for Aug. 2 for the NPPA.

Old 06-02-2008, 04:13 PM
The Freak
Senior User
You guys must have been paying alot closer attention than I was at the Test and Tune. I remember one tractor really screaming down the track - Red Rock maybe?? I guess someone had to pay close attention to the beer to make sure that it wasn't getting warm. RedNeck, I'm sure you seen CB. Him and Arkansas walk around looking like Big and Little Enos Burdett.

The Wahoo pull would be a great time to have a get together. It's not a NPPA pull, but since there isn't anything going on that weekend, hopefully, some of the guys come to watch us 4wd's pull. CB you could always bring Yes Deere over to play. Load her up with weights and give some of those 4wd's a hard time.

Old 06-03-2008, 01:07 PM
CBSuperduty
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by The Freak
Him and Arkansas walk around looking like Big and Little Enos Burdett.
That their is funny, I don't care who you are. I doubt that they would let me pull with the stock 4x4's and I don't want to make you guys all mad that I put a whoopin' on ya. Maybe Kenton & Purchase will want to come up and then we can ride with them and drink beer. Hell you will probably be wedding plannin' or something. Well that or you will have to actually have a truck to pull with.

Old 06-03-2008, 02:48 PM
Redneck-Cowboy
Elder User
Freak- Red Rock was the red 1466 and Extreme Pleasure was the black, those 2 pulled hard, otherwise that Allis did ok if I remember right.

CB-Pull the dodge in the stock class, I wanna see what a new 6.7 will do.

Quick Reply: Any Nebraska mudboggers,mudraggers,truck pullers online