Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Arizona Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Arizona Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: kermmydog

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-31-2007, 07:35 PM
Post Fiend

helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.
spring meet

it is time to start planning a spring meet. please post location and time ideas that work for you here and we will decide when and where to meet and get this ARIZONA chapter on the map.
Old 01-02-2008, 10:04 PM
Post Fiend

Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
I'm Thinking March or early april, Remember by late in that month it's HOT! I am sure will go as far as needed to meet up with all of you. North of phoenix is OK Although Not familar with that area. Hey I know!!!! Hows Tubing the salt in May or June? west side of Phoenix. I am up for bout anything, any other ideas?
Old 01-05-2008, 12:04 AM
FTE Arizona Chapter LDR

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
I would think somewhere in the center of the State. Say Prescott is nice late spring. Cottonwood, Camp Verde in earlier spring. I have a car show in Nevada in April, not sure of date at this time I believe the last weekend of April.
Old 01-05-2008, 12:11 AM
FTE Arizona Chapter LDR

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
I would think somewhere in the center of the State. Say Prescott is nice late spring. Cottonwood, Camp Verde in earlier spring. I have a car show in Nevada in April, not sure of date at this time I believe the last weekend of April.
Old 01-12-2008, 11:03 AM
New User

ray ray is starting off with a positive reputation.
there are some pretty good size parking areas up here in prescott and there is also lynx lake for some nice picture taking. barbequeing and maybe some fishing.

my truck is just a beater right now but im slowly fixing her.lol. would love to see some good looking fords though. and meet some new people.
Old 01-12-2008, 09:30 PM
FTE Arizona Chapter LDR

Smile

Sorry about the double post. Bart as I told you in a PM if we have it to much farther away we will have to show up in a Chevy. I don't think there are enough gas stations to get our 86 F250, 4x4, 460 much farther than the Prescott area. I'll start saving this week so by March or April I won't have to take out a loan or show up in a Chevy to make it.
Bill, that is about 180 miles for you about 150 for us so really that is pretty central for most of us I believe.
Craig

Last edited by kermmydog; 01-12-2008 at 09:32 PM.
Old 01-12-2008, 10:21 PM
SUPER size it!

UP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud of
Lynx lake in Prescott sounds like a good idea to me. I've been there once and from what I remember it was nice! April sounds good......May temps are still nice in Prescott too! I'm open.....

PAA #5
2000 F250 Crew Cab with a few goodies
Old 01-13-2008, 12:21 AM
Post Fiend

helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.
let's plan on Prescott April is open for me. I will check on reserving a spot.
if not Lynx lake we can try for Goldwater or Watson lake.
Old 01-13-2008, 12:24 AM
New User

april sounds good to me and any of the lakes would be nice i believe they all have barbeque areas and decent parking. a good friend of mine just picked up a 1976 f-250 today at an auction in phoenix. i will let him know about this site also.
Old 01-13-2008, 12:35 AM
Post Fiend

ray check your public profile you are the newest member of the Arizona chapter
Bart
Old 01-13-2008, 12:45 AM
New User

very cool, thank you very much bart. hopefully i can get my truck looking better before april.lol. she's just an old work truck right now, but with the super cab and three kids its exactly what we needed for a truck. cant wait to meet you guys.
Old 01-13-2008, 11:21 AM
Post Fiend

Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
I am SO looking foward to the meet, and near a body of water is even better. Check on avilable spots make reservations and post a date and I will be there. 1 Question about the lakes, are they urban or state, Can someone let me know.... thanks
Old 01-13-2008, 11:24 AM
New User

im not sure what you mean by urban or state bill but lynx lake and goldwater lake are run by the forest service and there is a 2.00 parking fee there for day use. im not positive but i believe watson lake is run by the city. and im not sure if they have a parking fee there but i believe they do.
Old 01-13-2008, 11:28 AM
Post Fiend

In AZ there are 2 kinds of lakes urban and state which need 2 different kinds of license. I can look on the AZgame and fish site and see.
Old 01-13-2008, 11:32 AM
Post Fiend

AzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud of
I am intereted in a meet...prescott aint that far...and I have both urban and state fishing licenses!

Mark

SB-Thanxforthemammaries!

Old 01-13-2008, 11:32 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Arizona Chapter