Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-31-2007, 05:31 PM
Senior User

JB666Rock is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey guys & gals!!

I was invited in here the other day, and I just realized I could get in now.

I wanted to stop in and say hello!! I've been pretty active in the SuperDuty rooms and never knew this was down here!!

I live in Quincy, and have an 06 F350 Diesel that I bought new in April 07. Here she is now, and I look forward to spending some time in here and hooking up with some of you at some events!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

My baby:

Click the image to open in full size.

That's about it, for now! I over-do it with pictures, so I apologize in advance!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...rgeCustom2.jpg
Old 12-31-2007, 07:00 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Hey Rock...good to see you posting in the NE Threads...welcome aboard!!! Just a bit of advice...when posting here make sure you bring your sense of humor...lots of ba_ll busting going on. Feel free to join in!!!

Hopefully we'll get to meet you in Boston on Sunday...and see your truck...not necessarily in that order!!! We plan on meeting at the main entrance at 11.
Old 12-31-2007, 07:52 PM
Senior User

Uh oh, thanks for the tip!! People from New England giving each other a hard time? Nooooooooooo!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN
Hey Rock...good to see you posting in the NE Threads...welcome aboard!!! Just a bit of advice...when posting here make sure you bring your sense of humor...lots of ba_ll busting going on. Feel free to join in!!!

Hopefully we'll get to meet you in Boston on Sunday...and see your truck...not necessarily in that order!!! We plan on meeting at the main entrance at 11.

Old 12-31-2007, 08:08 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Saaaaweet truck JB.

When you get tired of these lost leaders in NE, and you will, come on down to Delaware where you will be wanted and appreciated with a fine looking truck like you have. lol

How was that BiggieKen for ba!! busting the leadership.Click the image to open in full size.

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 01-05-2008, 10:40 AM
Senior User

You've got it! I'm already tired of the weather, that's for sure!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glruff
Saaaaweet truck JB.

When you get tired of these lost leaders in NE, and you will, come on down to Delaware where you will be wanted and appreciated with a fine looking truck like you have. lol

How was that BiggieKen for ba!! busting the leadership.Click the image to open in full size.

Old 01-05-2008, 11:17 AM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
JB666Rock welcome to our fine chapter..Enjoy and see us at the meets and nice truck you have there..
Old 01-05-2008, 11:17 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter