Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-27-2007, 02:10 AM
Super Moderator

Ford_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputation
Need a favor-

There was an incident over Christmas break involving a co-worker of mine-
From what he said, he stopped, and then was rear-ended by another car. When he got out to look at the damage, the other guy nailed him in the face with something, leaving him with a shattered eye socket and badly broken nose. The other guy then left.
The car is a blue/light blue 2dr compact, most likely a Honda, with the partial WA plate 198- driven by a dark-skinned (black) male, and the car will have damage to the nose from hitting a Ranger with a black bumper and 2" receiver.
If anybody sees this car, please call the Bremerton Police with the full plate number and description.
Thanks-
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjc transport
but i can't tell you where i am, i don't want the nice men in the white suits and hug me jackets finding me
Old 12-27-2007, 02:41 AM
Postmaster

Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.
You got it Bud...If you are able to present more info, please do....I would hate to put the wrong person through some trauma, but truly believe in country law.

EClampus Vitus Major WM Downie 1849

Old 12-27-2007, 04:10 PM
Have a nice Beer!!!

lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.
I'll be on that side Sat. and do some looking. Also know a Pierce
co. Sherriff who works that side, I'll pass the info.

Which part of Bremerton did this happen in?

1999 F350 stock as stock can get. Ignition kill switch and Trailer Brakes. Sold it...way to much blow by.
Old 12-27-2007, 05:20 PM
Posting Guru

godblessmud is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Well i almsost never make it over there but who knows maybe the SOB will turn up. Ive got a 16/16 wrench under my front seat that works well for settling down those who cant contain themselves
Old 12-27-2007, 09:40 PM
Super Moderator

Ford_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputation
I think it was East Bremerton, Perry Ave area.
The guy isn't really a car guy, so sorry about the description. Had I seen the car, I could have told you year, make, model, etc-
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjc transport
but i can't tell you where i am, i don't want the nice men in the white suits and hug me jackets finding me
Old 12-27-2007, 10:16 PM
Postmaster

Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.
A blue, possibly light blue rice rocket with Wa Tags starting with 198...Darked skinned driver?

The description is very general. However, if you see this vehicle, and have questions please advise authorities. Engage only if felt necessary.

EClampus Vitus Major WM Downie 1849

Old 12-27-2007, 11:23 PM
Post Fiend

FORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud of
i'll keep my eyes open on this end. i see alot of wa. plated cars that pass by here going to mt. hood. you know skiing and whatnot.
who knows the guy probably garaged it! or got another ? washington tags w/198 in it.
if i spot them out here, i'll alert osp or sandy pd. i know most of sandy pd and i'll show them this post. if i have to. and if i do see the car i will get tag# and a description. and i will post it.
sounds like he got his face busted up pretty bad. nobody deserves that, not any time of the year! ever!!! tell your buddy to get well soon.
please let us know if this sob is caught. he sounds like he needs an attitude adjustment!!!!!!!!!!!

FORD RANGER
P.S. GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT!
Old 12-28-2007, 12:18 AM
Postmaster

MARTYSTOWRIG is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.MARTYSTOWRIG is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Placermike
A blue, possibly light blue rice rocket with Wa Tags starting with 198...Darked skinned driver?

The description is very general. However, if you see this vehicle, and have questions please advise authorities. Engage only if felt necessary.

Agreed.... only if necessary, or drunk, or on the CASK 16, or just pissed off, or if you got out of the white hood meeting riled up......etc
Kargo Master Pro II Rack
Cobra 75, Lariat trim, BFG A/T T/A
original Crown Society Member
Old 12-30-2007, 12:24 AM
Have a nice Beer!!!

lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.
We will confront if seen. With pretty Blue/Red Xmas lights....He bumped into my truck, I have know idea how he got those treads across his forehead or those 1/2" holes through his knees. There is no gun powder residue on my hands or jacket.

1999 F350 stock as stock can get. Ignition kill switch and Trailer Brakes. Sold it...way to much blow by.
Old 12-30-2007, 12:24 AM