Kansas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Flip4ford

What'd ya get?

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2007, 12:40 AM
HappyJack
Lead Driver
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Question What'd ya get?

We have our Christmas mostly on Christmas eve. This year was very good to me. I received a WAR Driving kit for my laptop, 4 music CD's, 2 movie (westerns) DVD's, a CD/DVD rack, 3 pairs of sweat pants, a wind up radio and flashlight, a multi tool screwdriver, a new billfold, an O'Reilly gift card, and a magnetic small parts tray.

Guess I need to go now so Santa can do his thing. I'll update tomorrow

Old 12-25-2007, 02:54 AM
fordborn
Post Fiend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wow Jack looks like you hit the big time.

We have ours in the morning but so far I have got ------- A house full of people. LOL

Old 12-25-2007, 08:46 AM
HappyJack
Lead Driver
Originally Posted by fordborn
wow Jack looks like you hit the big time.

so far I have got ------- A house full of people. LOL
That can be the best gift of all...................sometimes.

Old 12-25-2007, 10:29 AM
HappyJack
Lead Driver
Guess Santa thinks I've been good enough I can be a bit naughty. He brought me white chocolate covered pretzles, a big honkin Symphony chocolate, almond and toffee bar, a Cadbury carmello chocolate bar, whole cashews, and O'Reilly, Spangles, and Micky D's gift cards. Yum yum.

Old 12-25-2007, 11:42 AM
husker
Hotshot
Received 31 Likes on 31 Posts
We spent the night at the kids and got to see the grandkids open gifts this morning. What a blast. We also ate too much last night with a honey baked ham and mashed taters, and cheese cake for desert. I also made a batch of popcorn ***** just like my grandma used to make with scorched popcorn, old maids and all. LOL.

I got some nice shirts and a sweater and other stuff. Merry Christmas all.

Old 12-25-2007, 03:05 PM
74 bronco
Fleet Mechanic
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I got a bunch gift cards to Oreilly and couple to fast food places, magnetic tray, a wind up light, cd's, and candy. I'll have to order gift for the superduty tomorrow.

Old 12-26-2007, 10:52 AM
97 Mountain Man
Fleet Mechanic
Received 34 Likes on 27 Posts
I got this

I also bought myself a B & D 18V cordless drill w/two batteries & a B & D Firestorm plunge router

Almost forgot I also got a Keenwood stereo & Ipod adapter for the Cougar. I got one for the wife too. Now all we need are Ipods. Her birtday is Jan 29th & mine is Feb 7th so Ipod's are what we are getting each oher.

Attached Images  
Old 12-26-2007, 01:30 PM
jjlogue3
Posting Guru
I got a Lincoln Electric AC/DC arc welder, 36 pairs of socks and $150 in Home Depot gift certificates.

Old 12-26-2007, 09:21 PM
dlburch
Cargo Master
Received 228 Likes on 183 Posts
I got a 55-200mm zoom lens for my Nikon and my son got to come home from Prague. He is spending 2 semesters there at the Institute of Chemical Technology. He "imported" a couple of his favorite European discoveries!

Old 12-27-2007, 07:04 AM
Flip4ford
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 105 Likes on 99 Posts
Leffe is great stuff!!! Never heard of Duuel.... I love Chech Buvar (original Budwiser), and several German Beers... As I always say--

American beer is like making love in a canoe

it is F%&#@-ing close to water. :-P

Old 12-27-2007, 12:51 PM
Flip4ford
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 105 Likes on 99 Posts
Oh I forgot to mention that since I have been on a healthy eating kick... My wife bought me a fry daddy for Christmas. Go figure...

Old 12-27-2007, 04:05 PM
HappyJack
Lead Driver
Just get a can of olive oil, and don't bread anything afore ya fry it. Get ya some garlic, onion and peppers or what ever ya like and boil up some vinegar. Put the stuff ya like in an old jar or bottle and pour the hot vinegar in on top. Seal and let cool and put in your frig. Then fire up the fry daddy with olive oil and fry up a batch of veggies and then sprinkle the flavored vinegar on top. Hey you can even do meat. Beef, or a chunk of turkey. Fish. Then give Carloyn a kiss and share the stuff ya fried with her and tell her how lucky you are to have her and what a great gift she gave ya.

Now Margaret gave me candy for Christmas. That's kind of hard to do healthy with. Night afore last I had 1/2 my Symphany bar and 1/2 can of cashews for dinner. Last night I just did the same afore I went to bed. Gonna try that agian tonight with my Carmello bar. Still tellin her thank ya for the sweets from my sweetie.

Margaret really has been good. I've been a bear with the tooth and the doctors and all the shootin and stickin. Let alone the 300 point level swings. Went back on asprin and that'll help with the pain. She seems to realize all of this more than me for some reason.

Guess I need to follow my own advice. Margaret will be home in a few hours. Think I'll get cleaned up and see if I can take her out to eat tonight.

Old 12-27-2007, 04:38 PM
jjlogue3
Posting Guru
My fater in law just dropped off a wheel barrow for my x mas gift from him he said it is my first bobcat

Old 12-27-2007, 08:08 PM
husker
Hotshot
Received 31 Likes on 31 Posts
I got a small replica of the "leg lamp" from the "Christmas Story" movie. Now I just need a place to put it for the most offensive responses.

Old 12-27-2007, 08:16 PM
HappyJack
Lead Driver
On a table in front of the living room picture window,

Quick Reply: What'd ya get?