Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > General Chapter Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-29-2007, 11:04 PM
Post Fiend

savage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant future
Barry Croswell
I found my boot wolf...LOL
Old 12-29-2007, 11:12 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
Oh POOP!

(Actually I wondered about what was stuck on the bottom of it and didn't want to get there before you did)

Sorry about the laces, may I suggest a dollar store to replace them?

GOOD JOB!

Few CL's or users are aware of the feedback we can have at FTE, and it does no good if no one ever goes there, does it?

It's a valuable resource that thought went into.

Keep an eye on it - you can do that with the "FORUMS- NEW POSTS" option.

~Wolfie
Old 12-29-2007, 11:18 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Intruder indeed.
Funny thing is, I didn't come here till now.
I was gonna say that was his boot on your space heater.
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 12-29-2007, 11:28 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
I thought it was funny. Was it funny?

I thought it was funny.....

But the flip side of it is, if chapter MEMBERS come here, and nobody even looks in here on occasion - it serves no purpose. So my thought was to make a game out of it so that you never know what the heck is going on in it unless your curiousity bites you so that you just have to CHECK....

Follow me on that one?

So I just might make a nuisance of myself in here - and you'll never know what is going on.....

Unless you lnow what is going on. DO YOU?

I may play a trick - I may bring up something we need to know. I may tickle your funny bone - and I may be gone for long times.

But you won't know unless you look, will you?

*winkezz*

For all I know KP thinks I'm an idiot and a nuisance. But I like FTE and I want to see it keep on. I still find things we never did anything with and wonder how we can do stuff.

That's just me - the "LOCO COMMOTION". The instigator, a "Stirrer Up" of what there is....

I don't get paid or anything. I'm just a wild member. I LIKE MY TRUCKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBricks
Funny thing is, I didn't come here till now.
Yeah - I feel ya.

That's what it's all about!

Last edited by Greywolf; 12-29-2007 at 11:39 PM.
Old 12-29-2007, 11:48 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
I feel ya! And I see what you are getting at. Hell, i never even knew this forum for chapter discussion was here.

I guess it's that old give a man a fish, teach a man to fish thing. Anything to create more interest .
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 12-30-2007, 12:23 AM
Pestiferous Nuisance

"BIMBO!"

Pardon moi - I meant to say "BINGO"

I was thinking about "BIMBOS"....

(Specifically my estranged, but that is far off topic...)

There IS a chapter for Chapter leaders...

But THIS FORUM - this one right here - is for kicking ideas up in the other direction, sharing ideas among less priveleged members. It's for everyone else, and a place where the CL's can come and talk with us.

CROSS CHANNEL TALK among the people who may have great ideas to share.

It is not so rareified, but is still listened to.

If ONE chapter has a cool idea - they can put it out here to show members of another chapter.

If it worked - it can work somewhere else, can't it?

This is the hybrid zone.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE here.

It's possible because you don't have to be a CL or a MOD or ADMIN to post in it. It is the "HALFWAY HOUSE"

Like a temple on the side of mount Olympus...

Last edited by Greywolf; 12-30-2007 at 12:41 AM.
Old 01-02-2008, 12:50 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Okay, wolf, just so ya' know, I'm listening too! Hmmmm....bimbos.....
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 01-02-2008, 07:13 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

I wuzz kinda leary of your boots anyway - they glow in the dark...
Old 01-17-2008, 07:23 PM
Post Fiend

helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.
the ever elusive picture of wolfie stealing my boot.
you can't deny it now wolfie!

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-17-2008, 07:29 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Actually - that's one of my elves. He's headed for big things one day...
Old 01-17-2008, 07:33 PM
Post Fiend

helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.
ok i see the difference after looking at your avatar.
Old 01-17-2008, 07:47 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

I don't know how I could operate without my fifth column...
Old 01-17-2008, 07:52 PM
Post Fiend

I don't think I could operate with out my Jake dog. he ensures I get up every morning, even when I don't want to.
Old 01-17-2008, 07:54 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Rufuss sometimes works the opposite - I think he knows when I want to sleep in and tries to keep me around as long as he can! Even when I can't...
Old 01-17-2008, 07:57 PM
Post Fiend

sounds like Jake, when I try to leave for work he either grabs my pant leg or jumps into the truck.
Old 01-17-2008, 07:57 PM