6.0L Power Stroke Diesel 2003 - 2007 F250, F350 pickup and F350+ Cab Chassis, 2003 - 2005 Excursion and 2003 - 2009 van

Can someone send me a SCT stock file plz??

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2007, 01:57 PM
Trav460
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can someone send me a SCT stock file plz??

Well after having problems with my X3 sct programmer i'v called and e mailed sct but havent heard back yet.. the guy told me there not back to work till jan3 and my truck runs like *****. im going up to my cabin in 5 days so i wana at least get my truck runnung it stock form.. from wut sct says they seem to think my stock files corrupted.. so im pretty sure there just gona send me a recovery stock file. So i wana see if someone can send me a copy of there stock file as long as ur truck runs good and runs like stock when u "reinstall stock tune" this is my last idea other then that i give up on this tuner.... If anyone has sct x3 plz e mail me a stock file @

trickedoutiroc@hotmail.com

thank you very much

ps. my trucks a 06 not sure if different years were different files.. but ill take wutever i can get. thanx

Old 12-22-2007, 02:57 PM
denman81
Senior User
trav, Im pretty sure that if anyone dose have the same stratagy as you truck, before you put it in make sure it is the EXACT same as what was currently in your truck. You might want to try matt first, im sure he has one that will work with your truck.

Old 12-22-2007, 04:12 PM
MIKESANDS
Senior User
Originally Posted by Trav460
Well after having problems with my X3 sct programmer i'v called and e mailed sct but havent heard back yet.. the guy told me there not back to work till jan3 and my truck runs like *****. im going up to my cabin in 5 days so i wana at least get my truck runnung it stock form.. from wut sct says they seem to think my stock files corrupted.. so im pretty sure there just gona send me a recovery stock file. So i wana see if someone can send me a copy of there stock file as long as ur truck runs good and runs like stock when u "reinstall stock tune" this is my last idea other then that i give up on this tuner.... If anyone has sct x3 plz e mail me a stock file @

trickedoutiroc@hotmail.com

thank you very much

ps. my trucks a 06 not sure if different years were different files.. but ill take wutever i can get. thanx
I would think using another file from somebody else's truck could be a real problem? How about getting the latest dealer flash? Wouldn't that be safer? Just thinking out loud...

Old 12-22-2007, 04:19 PM
denman81
Senior User
Originally Posted by MIKESANDS
I would think using another file from somebody else's truck could be a real problem? How about getting the latest dealer flash? Wouldn't that be safer? Just thinking out loud...
from what Im reading its his whole tech file is bad, the flashes are just updates to the origional files I beleave. If he gets the same tech file as the one that was in his truck from the beginning he should be fine.

Old 12-22-2007, 04:30 PM
MIKESANDS
Senior User
Originally Posted by denman81
from what Im reading its his whole tech file is bad, the flashes are just updates to the origional files I beleave. If he gets the same tech file as the one that was in his truck from the beginning he should be fine.
Understood, Good luck Trav!

Old 12-22-2007, 04:41 PM
Trav460
Senior User
thanx for the replys.. i sent a pm to matt hopefully he gets it in the next couple days.. my strategy codes are VXCF4HJ TQCKOH2

denman81- your exaclty rite.. i do have another post on more detail about wut its doing.. i cant use n e file other then stock tune or truck runs even wores... its almost like its advanceing the stock tune as it should.. but the stock tune is a tune already stuck on so i think its just screwing the whole computer up and over fueling = black smoke.

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/6...sct-xcal3.html

thanx for the info

Old 12-22-2007, 07:08 PM
5 Star Tuning
Former Vendor
Received 63 Likes on 35 Posts
thanx for the replys.. i sent a pm to matt hopefully he gets it in the next couple days.. my strategy codes are VXCF4HJ TQCKOH2

denman81- your exaclty rite.. i do have another post on more detail about wut its doing.. i cant use n e file other then stock tune or truck runs even wores... its almost like its advanceing the stock tune as it should.. but the stock tune is a tune already stuck on so i think its just screwing the whole computer up and over fueling = black smoke.

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/6...sct-xcal3.html

thanx for the info
Trav sent you an email with stock file... Merry Xmas to you
Mike

Old 12-22-2007, 09:23 PM
50calmike
Elder User
Mike

Mike that is a stand up thing to do, props to you!

Old 12-23-2007, 01:14 PM
MIKESANDS
Senior User
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by fordmdb
Mike
That was classy!

Old 12-23-2007, 01:45 PM
SpartanDieselTech
Former Vendor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Travis, if you need, we can write you a stock flash from scratch, but you'll need to load it in via the custom tuning. To actually return to stock using the "return to stock" function on the tuner will require SCT's assistance in forcing it do so. I should be around periodically over the holidays, so if you require any assistance from us please let me know.

Old 12-23-2007, 10:50 PM
Trav460
Senior User
Mike thanks alot man.. i o u big time.. i uploaded the file today as a custom tune and truck runs smooth and no black smoke.. i'll worry about the "return to stock" deal with sct in jan.
Matt- also thank u for ur support... im not to impressed with sct's tech support but ur support and custom tunes make it worth it in the end.

Merry christmas to all and thanx again..

Old 12-24-2007, 06:58 AM
5 Star Tuning
Former Vendor
Received 63 Likes on 35 Posts
Mike thanks alot man.. i o u big time.. i uploaded the file today as a custom tune and truck runs smooth and no black smoke.. i'll worry about the "return to stock" deal with sct in jan.
Matt- also thank u for ur support... im not to impressed with sct's tech support but ur support and custom tunes make it worth it in the end.

Merry christmas to all and thanx again..
Cool Glad you got it going.... ...Hang in there with SCT tech Support...Once you get them on the phone they will get you taken care of..
Try talking with James ext 124...

Mike

Old 04-10-2022, 05:00 PM
handrend
New User
hello. I'm having same problem. I do not have my stock tune for my eco. my set tuner says return to stock and when I try to it says stock file corrupt. how could I get this file back?

Old 11-10-2022, 07:46 AM
Tw1zT3d247
4th Gear
I am in the same boat as OP hope someone can help me

2004 F-250 6.0L 4x4 Superduty

My Strategy : VXBC9N8

needing a SCT stock tune.

I was running the preloaded street tune and my 18 year old son tried to load a different tune without returning to stock first. However I seen him fooling around with something in the truck before he pulled out my driveway. So I figured he was messing with the SCT. I ran out and canceled the process. SCT screen reported that nothing was flashed. The truck runs fine and seems to still be on the canned street tune, but I am no longer able to flash back to stock. So my best gues is when my son started the process of flashing the tune even though I was able to cancel it most likely it saved the street tune that was already programmed as the stock tune before writing the flash. Or it simply is a corrupt stock tune? Any help would be super guys! Thank in advance to anyone who takes the time to read this and tries to help.