Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-15-2007, 08:32 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Thumbs up +++ Photobucket 101 +++

Matt, Beast12, our resident Super Moderator, has offered some HOT tips for using Photobucket to store our pictures.

Once you get your Photobucket site setup, http://photobucket.com/ , and upload your pictures to your folder(s) it is real easy to link those photos in your posts on FTE.

When a person clicks on the photo posted in your reply, the photo goes to the enlarged copy of the photo. It is easy and quick to post multiple photos in one post. Here is how:

1. Next to each photo you will see a box to check.

2. Check the box or boxes of the photos you want to post.

3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select "Generate HTML and IMG code".

4. On the next page, select "IMG clickable thumbnails for message boards"

5. Copy the code and then PASTE it to you post.

Your post will look like this when done. You can add to your message to: "Click Image for a larger view." It is that easy.

Thank you Matt!
Old 12-15-2007, 08:34 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
I know Sean has been a busy man, doing what, I don't know, so I wanted to offer up post no. 1 to help him and NE Chapter with pic posting. lol
Old 12-22-2007, 04:47 PM
Elder User

gray91 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Oh he knows now..... He sure knows Now!!!!!!!!!! Had to let the cat out of the bag huh?
Old 12-22-2007, 04:53 PM
Post Fiend

tewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant future
Thank you Prof. Ruff.

Chances are,If you bought it, A truck brought it.

Old 12-28-2007, 07:29 PM
Elder User

Very Handy How-To guide.. If Sglaine can do it, You Can Too!
Old 12-29-2007, 12:04 AM
Post Fiend

Snowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputation
Thanks, George!! I always wondered how people got the thumbnail instead of the whole pic!! You're the best!!

Official Slackmaster #24 ~ Zombie Survivalist Extraordinaire
Proud owner of ~ 2002 F-250 SD PSD 6spd ~ 1996 F-350 PSD SC ~ 1984 VW Rabbit Diesel

Last edited by Snowbunny; 12-29-2007 at 12:08 AM.
Old 12-29-2007, 01:20 AM
Elder User

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbunny
Thanks, George!! I always wondered how people got the thumbnail instead of the whole pic!! You're the best!!

Hats off to GLRUFF, " 'Father' of the Delaware Chapter" Now plain FTE guy.. The "Bill Clinton" of Delware Chapter.. Former Leader and Elder Statesman

Last edited by gray91; 12-29-2007 at 01:25 AM.
Old 12-29-2007, 01:54 AM
Super Moderator

Thanks all for your kind words. Don't send money, just rep points. lolClick the image to open in full size.
Old 12-29-2007, 12:26 PM
Senior User

shortbed7.3 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Click the image to open in full size. is this how you do it?

01 7.3 F350 lariat le,crew cab dually.custom bilt jannetty exhaust 4.5"downpipe,straight to 5" stainless stacks,autometer 3 pillar gauge kit,custom sct chip,afe air intake,shift kit,bds shocks,cb,dvd ,1000w alpine sound system runnin thru boston acoustic speakers.
Old 12-29-2007, 12:28 PM
Senior User

Click the image to open in full size. "THEN YOU HOLD DOWN THE BRAKE PEDAL,AND HAMMER THE GAS........

01 7.3 F350 lariat le,crew cab dually.custom bilt jannetty exhaust 4.5"downpipe,straight to 5" stainless stacks,autometer 3 pillar gauge kit,custom sct chip,afe air intake,shift kit,bds shocks,cb,dvd ,1000w alpine sound system runnin thru boston acoustic speakers.
Old 12-29-2007, 12:30 PM
Senior User

Click the image to open in full size. AN OLD SMOKER......1964 CAT D9

Old 12-29-2007, 12:31 PM
Post Fiend

tewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant future
Quote:
If you set it up as a thumb nail. When anyone clicks on the pic it will make it larger.

Chances are,If you bought it, A truck brought it.

Old 12-29-2007, 12:32 PM
Post Fiend

Snowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortbed7.3
Well, kind of,,, When I hover my mouse over your pic, it doesn't give me the option to click on it to make it larger. You must have only included half of the line of code,,,,
Official Slackmaster #24 ~ Zombie Survivalist Extraordinaire
Proud owner of ~ 2002 F-250 SD PSD 6spd ~ 1996 F-350 PSD SC ~ 1984 VW Rabbit Diesel
Old 12-29-2007, 02:51 PM
Elder User

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by glruff
Thanks all for your kind words. Don't send money, just rep points. lolClick the image to open in full size.
We have kind of a chapter meeting New Years Eve here-- bet we can get a check for you drawn on the "First National Bank of Sglaine: NH NA"

The check itself worth more than all the money in the world--- or all the whiskey in Ireland (Can have his picture on it!! True collectors item)

PS still won't let me rep you or even Sglaine.. From the guidelines you have copied in your forum, I think I have to rep 15 people in between or wait "x" amt of time. But certainly "rep-able" posts you have. -- guess FTE does this so some people don't stack the deck of others, etc.
Old 12-29-2007, 03:20 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortbed7.3
Ahhhhh, NO!

Dang you forgot everything I every taught you Matt, what's up with that?
Old 12-29-2007, 03:20 PM