General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

Michael Vick 23-month jail imprisonment for “animal cruelty”

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 10:57 AM
MrNiceGuy
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Michael Vick 23-month jail imprisonment for “animal cruelty”

Anybody heard the SPAM <!-- Barber Shop--> show last night ( <!-- Tiki and Ronde --> SPAM )on <!-- Sirius radio --> SPAM? The matter was all about Michael Vick 23-month jail imprisonment for “animal cruelty” as what other people utter for being the instigator of illegal dog fight and animal cruelty. They were giving their views if it’s fair conviction or not. What you think, was the conviction fair or not? Some people say that it’s a fair conviction though some utter that is not fair (it’s too much) some say that the amount of punishment is just little for the deeds that he committed. In my own point of view, I really can’t tell if the conviction was fair or not, I agree that his deeds has been sensationalized and his punishment vastly exceeds his deeds but I also agree that it was a fair conviction and the amount of punishment is just little for his actions (I’m not being bias here) it’s just a point of view of being a dog breeder and justice seeker. The issue of the Falcons’ star Michael Vick was being sensationalized huh. ( poor Michael Vick) lol. Ohh I remember to all the NFL fan out there I saw a holiday special going on for NFL radio might want to check it if you want to purchase cheap price of <!-- satellite radio --> SPAM it’s in here <!-- freeradio/shop --> SPAM. Thanks.

Last edited by FTE Ken; 12-13-2007 at 07:47 AM.
Old 12-12-2007, 12:57 PM
rangerfan
Posting Guru
Of course the conviction is fair. He pled guilty to it didn't he?

If Vick didn't finance the Bad Newz Kennel then there would'nt have been a dog fighting ring to speak of. He knew where is money was going towards.

Old 12-12-2007, 01:15 PM
ag-ford-4x4
Fleet Mechanic
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
23 months? I think its fair, just barely, but its probably fair. If it were up to me, id make it much much longer. He is a professional athlete, he SHOULD be held to higher standards and be punished when he fails.

Old 12-12-2007, 09:07 PM
gustav129
Senior User
Old 12-13-2007, 01:12 AM
wlihntr
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
too much... come on..the is guy is a complete dreg to the planet (other than the fact he can play football) i am sick of these "street thugs with money" or other wise know as pro athletes doing what ever than want and to who ever they want..i mean my god man the guy has a multi multi million dollar future and he jeperdises, and loeses it by being involved in dog fighting....IDIOT!!!!!!!!! lets see how can i take my entire future which is football (because if it where not for football i would probalby be a janitor at a highschool) and flush it right down the crapper... some people just cant figure out how not to be an idiot...no matter how much money they make

Old 12-13-2007, 07:45 AM
FTE Ken
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Gang.... this is a spammer.

Can't you tell?

1st and only post.

3 plugs for a radio show.

A link to the site.

Completely non-Ford topic for first post.

MrNiceGuy posts on thousands of sites all over the world with this same topic (takes all of 30 seconds to Google it).

Please don't feed the trolls!

Topic closed. Spammer banned.