Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

sup va

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 02:59 AM
Ben at WMS
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sup va

Hey guys and gals, now i know this is my first post and i have no rep on the site, but just wanted to throw this out there. My name is Ben and i work at Wynne Motorsports, which is located inside Wynne Ford located at 1020 W. Mercury Blvd Hampton, Va 23666 (757)838-0222. Thats right Wynne Motorsports is located in an actual Ford dealership. Hoping right now your thinking WOW awesome concept, who better to modify my Ford truck or other Ford than the Master techs that repair them daily. Just wanted to drop in and let people know we exist. Right now we are working on two Ford trucks, one is an 2008-9 FX2 Sport, in which we are lowering, adding cat-back exhaust, 4.10 gear, and Cold- Air intake w/ Tuner. The other is a F-250 that is getting a 8" lift with Tires and rims to match. Some other vehicles we have built are an 2008 Mustang GT with Brenspeed turbo Kit with 450hp to the wheels, and a 2008 Mustang with pretty much every bolt-on you can imagine. All vehicles can be financed and come with a warranty. So stop by and check us out. We can also modfiy the Truck or Car you already have, or if you just want some tech advice we can do that too. Feel free to call for further details, ask for Ben or John with Wynne Motorsports. I appreciate your time and patience, this being my first post and all.

Ben

Old 12-10-2007, 11:25 PM
NNBlackGT
Freshman User
OH Hey Ben u dont live that far from me. My name is Keith and Live in newport news. I know where Wynne is. I have a 95 Probe GT and a 85 F150. If you want we could hang out sometime and what not. Im big with the Probe guys around here so im trying to find some truck guys as well. anyways hit me up at matsundin13@mapleleafsfan.com thats my email.

ps- you guys dont happen to hook up turbos or nitrous for Probe GT's do yall even though its a discontinued car?

Old 12-12-2007, 03:00 AM
Ben at WMS
New User
I'll put it to you like this, if you got money, anything is possiable. LOL yeah we could hook up a turbo or nitrous to your probe if ya want. We would have to sublet to dyno tuning as we don't have an inhouse dyno. Not sure on the turbo kit's out there but it might be possiable to find a turn key it, then you wuld only have to take it to dyno to get it fine-tuned to squeeze some more power out. And besides work i don't get out much these days, I am now the proud owner of a 3 month old little boy. But definitly stop by Wynne sometime and check out our cars or we can talk about the probe options. Right now the 08 turbo Mustang is still on the lot, just finished it, so if ya wanna check it out, should probably stop by soon.

Old 12-12-2007, 10:03 PM
NNBlackGT
Freshman User
Originally Posted by Ben at WMS
I'll put it to you like this, if you got money, anything is possiable. LOL yeah we could hook up a turbo or nitrous to your probe if ya want. We would have to sublet to dyno tuning as we don't have an inhouse dyno. Not sure on the turbo kit's out there but it might be possiable to find a turn key it, then you wuld only have to take it to dyno to get it fine-tuned to squeeze some more power out. And besides work i don't get out much these days, I am now the proud owner of a 3 month old little boy. But definitly stop by Wynne sometime and check out our cars or we can talk about the probe options. Right now the 08 turbo Mustang is still on the lot, just finished it, so if ya wanna check it out, should probably stop by soon.
sounds cool Ben, but yea i have a place to get my kit right now and i prob wont install till around spring, im not doing any track racing in the winter. and yea a turbo stang sounds cool even though im not really into them i prefer camaros and trans ams and imports and you know the probe has a mazda motor, but i would love to see whats done to it, doesnt hurt to look.

Old 12-13-2007, 05:19 AM
Ben at WMS
New User
hey camaros an trans ams are sweet, and the probe and mx-6 share motors don't they? could be wrong, but I personally drive a dodge srt-4 and had an avenger with mitsubishi motor in it. So we will mod anything and everything, but yeah stop by and check out how the turbo is fit in. It's pretty impressive considering the lack of room. But, if you want us to install your kit or a portion of the kit. hit me up. email is blee@wynneford.com

Old 12-13-2007, 02:31 PM
NNBlackGT
Freshman User
Originally Posted by Ben at WMS
hey camaros an trans ams are sweet, and the probe and mx-6 share motors don't they? could be wrong, but I personally drive a dodge srt-4 and had an avenger with mitsubishi motor in it. So we will mod anything and everything, but yeah stop by and check out how the turbo is fit in. It's pretty impressive considering the lack of room. But, if you want us to install your kit or a portion of the kit. hit me up. email is blee@wynneford.com
Yea the Probe, MX6 and MX3 and 626 share the same motor and ive been working on the "KL" series motors for years and torn down and built up a few but i dont have any tools to install a turbo kit cuz it need welding which i dont know how to do lol. thats why i rather take it to a performance place to get it done i dont want to do a cheap job and screw it up lol.

Old 12-14-2007, 01:39 AM
Ben at WMS
New User
well minus a dyno for tuning, we have just about every tool you can imagine. Looking forward to meeting you and helping to build the car of you dreams

Old 12-15-2007, 11:13 AM
NNBlackGT
Freshman User
cool, hey i wanted to ask you something, you dont happen to have a 3/8 drive breaker bar i can borrow do you? im trying to replace the clutch in my truck and cant get the last 2 bolts off they are like torqued on Ben.

Last edited by NNBlackGT; 12-15-2007 at 11:16 AM.
Old 12-17-2007, 01:16 AM
ATC Crazy
Hotshot
Received 2,706 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Originally Posted by NNBlackGT
cool, hey i wanted to ask you something, you dont happen to have a 3/8 drive breaker bar i can borrow do you? im trying to replace the clutch in my truck and cant get the last 2 bolts off they are like torqued on Ben.
Ever hear of a cheater bar?

Old 12-17-2007, 12:30 PM
Franken-Truck
Postmaster
Which bolts are you trying to remove? I also have some 1/2" stuff if you still need a breaker bar. . .

Old 12-18-2007, 10:20 AM
NNBlackGT
Freshman User
Originally Posted by Franken-Truck
Which bolts are you trying to remove? I also have some 1/2" stuff if you still need a breaker bar. . .
Well its the top i believe either 2 or 3 bolts on the front casing up twards the top of the transmission.