Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Maryland Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: jr32560

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-08-2007, 10:28 PM
Postmaster

Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.
Rogue Chapter Mobilization Orders

A possible threat to the stability of FTE has been recognized in the Florida Chapter...Intelligence tells us that it may be lack of interest.

Given the facts, it is necessary to neutralize the situation...Oders are hereby given to assemble in the Florida Chapter at 2000hrs est Sunday 9 Dec 07.

Operation: Gator Shoot

The mission is not recognized as being dangerous (No hazzard Duty Pay), but has been fun in the past!

Hope to see everyone there.

EClampus Vitus Major WM Downie 1849

Old 12-09-2007, 05:45 PM
Posting Legend

BPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputation
Shoot - Maryland has been that way BEFORE it's inception!!

2007 Arctic Fox 30' Fifth Wheel
2012 VW Passat SE TDI - SG-II (An ALL-DIESEL family)
Old 12-09-2007, 06:10 PM
DE Chapter LDR

fire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputation
i hear that. my problem recently though has been the fact that my computer died and i can not use the one at work a whole lot.
Big Bser number XO Slackmaster#5
RIP Stevebricks. You will be missed.
Join the DE Chapter here
Old 12-12-2007, 12:09 PM
Posting Guru

Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.
I been so busy and also due 2 the lack of intrest have slacked off and concentrated more on my volunteer fire dept and other high performance work and my truck.............
Old 01-24-2008, 05:49 PM
Posting Legend

BPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputation
...but it's on track now....we may LIVE yet!! We'll see how many show for the Feb meeting!

2007 Arctic Fox 30' Fifth Wheel
2012 VW Passat SE TDI - SG-II (An ALL-DIESEL family)
Old 01-26-2008, 08:33 AM
Post Fiend

80351 is a splendid one to behold80351 is a splendid one to behold80351 is a splendid one to behold80351 is a splendid one to behold80351 is a splendid one to behold80351 is a splendid one to behold
Sorry, I went back to work and the rest of the time has been spent trying to fix this a piece of !@"? truck. I put another altenator, AIR pump,and water pump.
Now that's all done I still have a slight trans leak at the cooler and I still have that dam code coming up but I can't get it in the garage cause I brought some wood home from work to make a new work bench.

Dave
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting"Holy Crap, What a Ride" R.I.P.Marty, Jason
Old 01-26-2008, 08:33 AM