Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-07-2007, 07:53 AM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Emailing to the ones that do not log on much...

I was wondering if we could get a list of emails of the members and start like a mews letter and keep everyone informed about meets and progress of the Chapter..DE does that and it I feel that it brings members closer...What are your thoughts and could you help out the Leader in his Venture
Old 12-07-2007, 08:13 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by sglaine
I was wondering if we could get a list of emails of the members and start like a mews letter and keep everyone informed about meets and progress of the Chapter..DE does that and it I feel that it brings members closer...What are your thoughts and could you help out the Leader in his Venture
What's a "mews" letter??
Old 12-07-2007, 10:10 AM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN
What's a "mews" letter??

News.......
Old 12-10-2007, 03:31 PM
Elder User

48' fordster is starting off with a positive reputation.
haha MEWS now thats a good one. haha

sounds like a pretty good idea to me.

My email is Alec.goldsmith@gmail.com
Member Massachusetts Chapter
Old 12-22-2007, 03:56 PM
Elder User

gray91 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
read between the lines . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN
What's a "mews" letter??

Mews letter--- "secret" way to round up guys for a Kittens trip without the old ladies being any the wiser...

Of course the Fearless Leader assures us he won't sell our emails to spammers, and big corporations and politicians, Hmm?
Old 12-22-2007, 04:01 PM
Elder User

Lightbulb

Idea: Since this is a public forum, and shows up on Google from time to time, should those who wish PM their emails to you or something? This way outsiders looking to harvest email addresses don't make a list for spammers from our site..

Sean if you get a big response I can always scoot up there to your shop and help you collate the lists.. This would also help jump-start the "Birthday Thread" idea you mentioned ..
Old 12-22-2007, 04:46 PM
Posting Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gray91
Idea: Since this is a public forum, and shows up on Google from time to time, should those who wish PM their emails to you or something? This way outsiders looking to harvest email addresses don't make a list for spammers from our site..

Sean if you get a big response I can always scoot up there to your shop and help you collate the lists.. This would also help jump-start the "Birthday Thread" idea you mentioned ..

Yes that is one of things to do for 2008 and also To maybe setup a chapter email account in like MSN or something like that so members can email us
Old 12-22-2007, 07:05 PM
Elder User

That's a good idea.. Let me know if you need a hand with any of that especially since I don't have to work until 2 Jan. And the family return is delayed til after 4 Jan.
Old 12-22-2007, 07:14 PM
Posting Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gray91
That's a good idea.. Let me know if you need a hand with any of that especially since I don't have to work until 2 Jan. And the family return is delayed til after 4 Jan.

We can get a lot done before then...BIGKEN should be in on this as well.
Old 12-22-2007, 07:14 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter