Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Delaware Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Delaware Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fire240

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-01-2007, 02:08 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Fred, as alternative to deleting Tim's posts, throwing him out of the chapter or just plain ole shooting him, please move his useless posts here for me.

Thanks, Chapter Organizer
Old 01-01-2007, 07:45 AM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
can't shoot him george. fred is limited by the administration to one shooting per month now, and if he shoots tim on the first, if he finds someone that deserves to die worse than tim, he will have to wait till next month
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 01-01-2007, 07:52 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Tom, I don't want to rain on your parade but, who could be more important than Tim?

Besides I didn't say kill him, you did, don't you like Tim anymore? Say what you mean and mean what you say!

You know, shoot Tim you know better than that.
Shoot Tim, you shouldn't have done that.
Shoot Tim, you do it again and I will have to shoot you again.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by glruff; 01-01-2007 at 07:57 AM.
Old 01-01-2007, 08:13 AM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
no no no!!! i didn't say Tim deserved to die, just wing him to let him know we still love him. and i agree, sometimes you need to shot someone to put them back in their place.

what i meant was if Fred shoots Tim, then he can't whack someone that really really deserves it till next month.
Old 01-01-2007, 08:17 AM
Super Moderator

That makes more sense, but I still can't think anyone could be more deserving than Tim. Maybe Fred can just give him a black eye.
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-01-2007, 09:18 AM
decadent and depraved

thorseshoeing has a spectacular reputation.thorseshoeing has a spectacular reputation.thorseshoeing has a spectacular reputation.thorseshoeing has a spectacular reputation.thorseshoeing has a spectacular reputation.thorseshoeing has a spectacular reputation.thorseshoeing has a spectacular reputation.thorseshoeing has a spectacular reputation.thorseshoeing has a spectacular reputation.thorseshoeing has a spectacular reputation.thorseshoeing has a spectacular reputation.
Aww come on now, you don't want to shoot me...I'm not that bad am I? I'm kinda like a VD...I'm annoying as hell, you can't get rid of me, and when I am gone...you kinda miss me. (I'm not the only one that misses having crabs am I?)

Tim

Many have died on the road to peace...
Old 01-01-2007, 10:36 AM
i ain't rite

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorseshoeing
Aww come on now, I'm not the only one that misses having crabs am I?

Tim

uhh, in one word, yes.
Old 01-01-2007, 11:05 AM
Super Moderator

Tom speaks for all of us so Tim don't ask again!
Old 01-01-2007, 02:15 PM
decadent and depraved

thorseshoeing has a spectacular reputation.thorseshoeing has a spectacular reputation.thorseshoeing has a spectacular reputation.thorseshoeing has a spectacular reputation.thorseshoeing has a spectacular reputation.thorseshoeing has a spectacular reputation.thorseshoeing has a spectacular reputation.thorseshoeing has a spectacular reputation.thorseshoeing has a spectacular reputation.thorseshoeing has a spectacular reputation.thorseshoeing has a spectacular reputation.
But they're fun to have...I had all of mine named, and tought them tricks...it was kinda like a circus...two did a trapeze act, one walked a tightrope, I even had one trained to jump through a fiery hoop...it was the cutest thing I've ever seen...I'm gonna have to go out and get some more...

Tim

Old 01-01-2007, 02:37 PM
Super Moderator

Tim, lest you not FORGET, you are in the outer limits of FTE land, and don't you forget it!. Strike two.
Old 01-28-2007, 10:11 PM
decadent and depraved

Wow, I amost forgot that I had my very own thread here.
I would like to say Edited by Admin for language, unsuitable content, and general stupidity.
And that's all I have to say about that.

Tim

Old 01-29-2007, 09:10 PM
Super Moderator

I have an autographed picture of Tom, tjc transport, the soon to be New Jersery Chapter Leader.

What is the opening bid?
Old 01-29-2007, 09:40 PM
Postmaster

surewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud of
I would like to bid $1000 on behalf of the poison control center. They think it will be a perfect tool to induce vomiting.
Old 01-30-2007, 08:21 AM
i ain't rite

Quote:
Originally Posted by glruff
I have an autographed picture of Tom, tjc transport, the soon to be New Jersery Chapter Leader.

What is the opening bid?
i want 50% of the sale price!!!

i mean really, i did all the work posing for the picture.
Old 01-30-2007, 08:23 AM
Post Fiend

savage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant future
Barry Croswell
Sorry but all proceeds go to the chapter!!! he he he
Old 01-30-2007, 08:23 AM

Closed Thread