Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

View Poll Results: Where would you like to meet Jan 6th
World of Wheels show is the 6th at the Bayside Expo in Boston 10 58.82%
Or the Basket Hall Of Fame Springfiels MA Jan 6th 7 41.18%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-03-2007, 09:47 AM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Poll For Jan "08"

Poll closes in 15 days and we will count them up and that is where we go... Happy voting And yes I know Springfield is spelled Springfield please do not bust my chops...

Last edited by sglaine; 12-03-2007 at 10:00 AM.
Old 12-06-2007, 06:10 PM
Elder User

48' fordster is starting off with a positive reputation.
come on man only 7 votes? now thats just lame!

Bump
Member Massachusetts Chapter
Old 12-06-2007, 06:15 PM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 48' fordster

Bump

I have not voted yet and I most of the Time cast the last vote...
Old 12-06-2007, 06:30 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by 48' fordster

Bump
Alec...very well put!!! Rep points coming your way!!! We need to figure a way to light a fire under the ***** of the New England Chapter!!!
Old 12-06-2007, 08:32 PM
Posting Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN
Alec...very well put!!! Rep points coming your way!!! We need to figure a way to light a fire under the ***** of the New England Chapter!!!

Congrats Big Man you made your first 1000...
Old 12-06-2007, 09:21 PM
NH Chapter Lead Pawn

7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all
Ok..
if thats post #1000 than why does he also have a post in another thread with a time of 7:39 and this one was at 7:30?????? (i'm being searious not mean or pulling your leg)
Old 12-06-2007, 09:23 PM
NH Chapter Lead Pawn

7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all
And I finaly voted.
Hopefully the girl will let me go.... ok hopefully the girl will attend as well.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:02 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Hey Sean... Maybe no one is voting for the Springfield gtg because you called it the Basket Hall of Fame instead of the Basketball Hall of Fame..

I don't think truck guys would be interested in basket weaving as an activity.
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 12-07-2007, 07:05 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Time to send the emails and pm's, everyone up to it?????
Old 12-07-2007, 07:47 AM
Posting Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjamer

I don't think truck guys would be interested in basket weaving as an activity.

We will leave the basket weaving for the Dodge sales people....

After all we are a Truck club most would rather be at a wheels show anyways
Old 12-07-2007, 08:44 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7283-F250
And I finaly voted.
Hopefully the girl will let me go.... ok hopefully the girl will attend as well.
"The Girl" ??? "The Girl"??? Wow...does "The Girl" follow this web site???
Old 12-07-2007, 12:27 PM
NH Chapter Lead Pawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN
"The Girl" ??? "The Girl"??? Wow...does "The Girl" follow this web site???
She knows about it. Obviously because of the GTG she went to. I don't think she knows the address but I don't know. She mihgt be keeping tabs on me making sure I'm not hitting on all the single cute truck girls that are not on here in the NE section.

But she already knows I tell everyone she's 17 her nickname is jailbait and she often gets refered to as "my girl" or "THE girl".
Old 12-07-2007, 05:50 PM
So Little To Say!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7283-F250
She knows about it. Obviously because of the GTG she went to. I don't think she knows the address but I don't know. She mihgt be keeping tabs on me making sure I'm not hitting on all the single cute truck girls that are not on here in the NE section.

But she already knows I tell everyone she's 17 her nickname is jailbait and she often gets refered to as "my girl" or "THE girl".
Dan...THE girl forces us to place emphasis on the proper syllable...gives Tara the proper amount of respect. Thanx for clearing that up for us. Are we going to see you in January???
Old 12-08-2007, 07:36 PM
Elder User

89frankenford is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thumbs up

ill TRY and make it to this one, even though i said that about the other ones. the world of wheels thing some like a good idea. oh and i did vote
Old 12-10-2007, 06:40 PM
Posting Legend

Bump,, 14 votes are good so far but would like more members to get involved.....

My 4000th post..I'm off to bed good night..
Old 12-10-2007, 06:40 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter