Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > Events & Happenings
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-29-2007, 04:04 PM
Senior User

OhSoBlue is starting off with a positive reputation.
Barrett/Jackson

I'm hoping someone has been to Barrett/Jackson in Scottsdale and give a rookie some pointers. I'm probably not buying but I'd like to kick some tires and look around. Maybe watch some of the bidding. Any tips or advice on the do's and don'ts would be appreciated. Perhaps a gtg there or around Phoenix would also be possible.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:35 PM
Post Fiend

Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
It's Got to be the Biggest Car Show/ Sale this side of the Mississippi... If your in to the BIG $$$$ for autos. I for one would like to go and check it out, Sounds like Fun

I'm sure I cant afford to buy a car. Maybe Lunch and the entry fee, parking fee, etc....

I know It's in January But what Dates?
Old 12-03-2007, 07:51 AM
Senior User

54-4U2C is starting off with a positive reputation.
It is a multi-day affair, with the cars on-site for inspection the day it starts. You also have a lot of vendors of all types. There is of course a parking fee and an entry fee if you want to just go and watch. If you want to bid, the best thing to do is register early and get the catalog. You should also be aware they add a buying premium to your bid, so if you are bidding $10,000, you are really bidding $11,000.

I'm not sure I would buy there, but it is fun to go look.
Ron
Old 12-09-2007, 08:16 AM
Senior User

Appreciate the info 54. I know it is big bucks, but I'm really going to see and experience the whole thing. I am not in that level of buying where I need to pay a buyers fee, let alone a preminum price for any vehicle. Hope to hear about others that might be there or that have been there before.
Old 02-12-2008, 03:16 PM
Senior User

Well I ended up not going. I screwed up my knee and needed it scoped. I had a hard time walking any distance so we canceled the trip. Shooting for next year.
Old 02-12-2008, 03:16 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > Events & Happenings

Tags
barrett, ford, jackson, truck