Notices
1987 - 1996 F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks 1987 - 1996 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350 and larger pickups - including the 1997 heavy-duty F250/F350+ trucks
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

'94 Back-Up Lights?

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 10:15 AM
ReadOrDie_DW
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'94 Back-Up Lights?

Hey ya'll, got a question for ya, I just finished the tranny work on my truck, it runs great now but I don't seem to have back-up lights, besides a broken wire or fuse, what could cause this? any suggestions?

Also, I have installed a 7-pole trailer outlet, a CB radio (directly wired to the battery), and a new Sony radio, I am completely dumbstruck here. One last thing, the turn signal control arm on the steering wheel is messed up, leaving me with only two speeds of wiper as well as not letting the wipers go off when I "wash" the windshield, and finally the light is out in the shift lever (automatic).

Seeing is how I am going to leave for OK. soon, I am only worried about the back-up lights and gave you all that info in-case it might be related, thanks before hand.

EDIT: oh, where -is- the fuse for the back-up lights(what label is it under)? :P
~R.o.D.

Old 06-24-2012, 10:47 AM
Encho
The Southernmost Mod
Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
This is an ancient thread but it deserves an answer: From what I've read around the MLPS sends the signal to the light circuits when the transmision is in R.