Delaware Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: pbsdaddy

Need To Vent.....

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 08:52 AM
Foxxy
lil ms. innocent
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Need To Vent.....

As you know, I'm Pres of the Mid-Atlantic Stangs. And over the past several months, we have had a select few individuals who are bringing drama and politics into the club that we (the Officers) SWORE we would not let happen. Well, it continues to happen and now with the word of becoming a Membership Dues club, so we can host our own events, these select individuals have been very obnoxious. They have been posting rude things on the board and private messaging me with arguments and blaten disrespect. Now, I know what I want to do and am back by my VP and Treasurer, but what would you do? Just ban their stupid a$$e$?

Old 11-28-2007, 09:16 AM
glruff
Super Moderator
Received 156 Likes on 92 Posts
You got it!!!!!

Do what you need to do to preserve your club integrity for the rest of us.

CL's here do not have that power, BUT our friendly Admins DO HAVE THE POWER!

Post a topic of the "Banned" users so the good guys know what's going on and the reasons for the officers actions. I see no reason to wait until January when the dues go in to effect. Get rid of the excess baggage now so it doesn't discourage your other active members.

Just my 3 cents(inflation adjusted).

Old 11-28-2007, 09:23 AM
Foxxy
lil ms. innocent
Well, I'm specifically talking about the folks from MD, whom several have already stated that when we go paid dues, we will lose the majority of them.

I've been wanting to BAN...and kept giving them the benefit of the doubt, but I can't take the bs anymore!

Old 11-28-2007, 09:30 AM
glruff
Super Moderator
Well I told you early on, you have alot on your plate trying to cover the "Mid-Atlantic" territory. It's just too big. Heck look at the large states in FTE. G2G's are so hard to please the general membership when you have such a large territory.

Eat some crow and scale back the area of coverage. Those MD folks who want to remain a member will do so despite what the other MD members have to say. Just tell them to start their own site and good luck.

Last edited by glruff; 11-28-2007 at 09:52 AM.
Old 11-28-2007, 09:37 AM
Foxxy
lil ms. innocent
HAHAHA...See, you must have been reading my mind. The bs really started to escalate when we announced that the initial intentions of the club to become Mid-Atlantic was too much for us, especially due to the lack of activity in the other states. MD just could not get themselves together! So, the officers ruled, we would be open to other areas but our events will be in DE. Then the MD crowd, 3 to be exact, started raising he!!. Idiots! So, I'm going to take your advice and start banning. I'm tired of explaining myself to them plus I'm afraid at night when I go to sleep on what they might post up. Why do people have to take the fun out of stuff?

Old 11-28-2007, 09:51 AM
glruff
Super Moderator
Old 11-28-2007, 09:56 AM
Foxxy
lil ms. innocent
Thats soooooo cute!!

Old 11-28-2007, 03:09 PM
SCRWDRVR
"Obsessed"

Originally Posted by LilBluPony
Well, I'm specifically talking about the folks from MD,
Hey I'm from MD

Just teasin Brenda, personally theres enough of MD that borders DE that you could get a lot of members from MD even with the events in DE. As you get things set a little more you could spread out a little then like to Elkton and stuff like that and get bigger a little at a time so its managable. Good luck Brenda you'll need it I'm sure

Old 11-28-2007, 03:18 PM
Foxxy
lil ms. innocent
Thanks for the words of wisdom. Yeah, I'm sure those folks won't mind coming over but those select few idiots are gonna have to go. Can't have them "tainting" the club image, know what I mean.

Just got off the phone with a potential sponsor of a monthly cruise in spot. Ya'll wanna join us next season?

Old 11-28-2007, 03:33 PM
glruff
Super Moderator
I don't see why we would not want to join you. We seem to be show trucks, except for mine, and racers, except for mine. lol

Old 11-28-2007, 04:34 PM
savage2211
Post Fiend
Talking .

Originally Posted by LilBluPony
Thanks for the words of wisdom. Yeah, I'm sure those folks won't mind coming over but those select few idiots are gonna have to go. Can't have them "tainting" the club image, know what I mean.

Just got off the phone with a potential sponsor of a monthly cruise in spot. Ya'll wanna join us next season?
Sounds great brenda.. I would like to ask the board members there input, But I don't see why not. You the girl!!!!!

Old 11-28-2007, 04:46 PM
Foxxy
lil ms. innocent
Excellent....I should have an answer in two weeks but sounds VERY VERY PROMISING!! Will be great for both of us publicity wise!! WOOHOO!!

Old 11-28-2007, 04:54 PM
ranger1999 Bob
Posting Guru
I dunno why people whine.. i live in NY and NJ and go all over to go to gtgs from several boards.. My wife was sick last year so i didnt roam too far, but love the idea of attending things all over.. one can never have enough friends around the area they come in handy.. those who find every reason to whine usually are just miserable people to begin with..
If DE and MD are having any gtgs let me know ill gladly attend if youll have me and my wife there (PS She cooks ask frederic from NJ about the homemade cake lol )

Old 11-28-2007, 05:11 PM
dawgs150
Posting Guru
personally,i would load my glock and go have a little chat with them..." SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND"
seriously....you would only need three or four rounds of ammo...

Old 11-28-2007, 05:13 PM
Foxxy
lil ms. innocent
Damn Lew!! Too funny! Are you for hire?

Quick Reply: Need To Vent.....