Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > North Carolina Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

North Carolina Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:ncheavymetal

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-26-2007, 10:34 AM
Senior User

artj66 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Sorry for the Absence...

Hey guys...sorry I haven't been around much the past year or so as things have been extremely busy with the little guy and various things at home. I definately owe a huge apology to some of the longtime members as my absence really affected my role as Chapter President during that time. With my heavy work schedule and taking care of the baby after work, I had very little time to be an active part of the group, let alone have the energy to get online after he was down for the night.
Hopefully this time I'll be able to get online a little more often and be more involved than I have been of late. Most of my computer time has been toward designing the new home we hope to build the coming summer. I hope to have that wrapped up in the next month or two so that I can get to focusing on my trucks again. I went and added another over the weekend...another 1950 F1, which is in much better shape than the one I already had.
Anyway, enough of the long-winded speech. Hope to hear from some of the guys, and hopefully see everyone at the next GTG.

-AJ
Attached Images

Fuquay Varina, NC
1950 Ford F-1 (in progress)
1950 Ford F-1 (???)
2006 Ford F-150 XLT Supercrew(daily driver)
2008 Ford Ranger XLT Ext. Cab(company car)
Old 11-26-2007, 07:36 PM
Postmaster

FTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to all
Idunthave1yet
Nice seeing you out again Art... (it was great meeting ya at the Lex. meet too!)
I'm sure "ncfirefighter46" wouldn't mind a bit of help in the chapter stimuli....

Last edited by FTE Trigger; 11-26-2007 at 07:39 PM.
Old 11-26-2007, 07:36 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > North Carolina Chapter