The Next Generation For those ages 15-25.

So bored.....ideas needed

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 06:59 PM
crehberg
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So bored.....ideas needed

So, finally finished my paper......so now I'm bored. What do you guys do on the cheap, on the weekends to keep the boredom down? I like to deer hunt....but not a lot of deer in the area.....so not a whole lot of hunting to do. So.....lookin' for some ideas that would (as one of my teachers put it) "keep me out of jail".

Old 11-24-2007, 08:21 PM
thorseshoeing
decadent and depraved

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by crehberg
So.....lookin' for some ideas that would (as one of my teachers put it) "keep me out of jail".
I usually just try to not get caught...

Tim

Old 11-24-2007, 09:36 PM
zpmps2
Senior User
go wheeling?? fire that rifle, shoot skeet, oh the possibilities, mow the yard, ding dong ditch, club mailboxes, roll people, any of these.

Taylor

Old 11-24-2007, 11:36 PM
cdrmotorsports
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by thorseshoeing
I usually just try to not get caught...

Tim

Going to jail might cure your boredam! There is always something you can do. Call up a buddy and just go drive around and not stop until your bored of doing that. Break things so that you can put them back together again. Clubing mailboxes is fun, but I don't suggest it. Been there, done that. Next day mine had been trashed. Someone must have recognized us hahaha. We always used to go for a drive with a 5 gallon bucket of golf ***** (my buddy worked at a golf course)and just throw them out the window at random things. Street signs, mailboxes, fellow students we didn't like, pretty much anything that we couldn't do any real damage too. Once that got boring we used rocks. I don't suggest doing any of this!

Old 11-25-2007, 09:51 AM
zpmps2
Senior User
Originally Posted by cdrmotorsports

We always used to go for a drive with a 5 gallon bucket of golf ***** (my buddy worked at a golf course)and just throw them out the window at random things. Street signs, mailboxes, fellow students we didn't like, pretty much anything that we couldn't do any real damage too.
I've never tried golf *****, they wouldnt do any real damage, but they would give you that awesome "CLUNK" thats addicting while hitting mailboxes, ive been caught before to, cop asked me why their were 48 mailboxes smashed on the same street and mine was the only one untouched, i said i dont know, and he just told me to cool it, and havent hit one since.

Taylor

Old 11-25-2007, 11:36 AM
Old Rust Bucket
Elder User
I never have enough time to get bored. Even without a "town" job

Old 11-25-2007, 03:27 PM
cdrmotorsports
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by zpmps2
they would give you that awesome "CLUNK" thats addicting while hitting mailboxes
It was more addicting than any drug in the world. Then there was the day when we must have tossed about 30 gold ***** while a cop was behind us. I don't know how I didn't see him while I was hanging my head out the window while my friend was driving, but I saw him when he lit up the blue lights. I almost peed myself. I was thinking I'm only 16, there arn't going to send me to federal jail, right. We pulled over, he got out of his car laughing, said to knock it off and go back home.

Old 11-25-2007, 03:52 PM
I6power
Posting Guru
Smoking crack is pretty cool.

Old 11-25-2007, 04:26 PM
zpmps2
Senior User
Originally Posted by I6power
Smoking crack is pretty cool.
<if your a dumass. It's one of the most addicting things, also try coming up to a trashcan slowly and knock it over, thats also fun, little story to go with it, in my 80 150 me and my friends were doing it to people we hated in the neighborhood and they always put their trash out the night before b/c they were too lazy to get up at 7 and put them out, so their was this big "city" trashcan, like 80 gallons, and my friend said punch it, so i did, hit it bout 15-20, and CRUNCH, oh ****, i didnt get out and on the way home "1 mile from house" i could see coons in the top of the trees on the driver side of the door, (hit on the passenger side) i busted my old grill and my headlight bezil and a bunch of other small parts, nothing major, i told dad that i parked infront of a tree on a hill and pushed the clutch in to start it and SMASH, he believed it, or atleast to this day i think he did. Just remember go up SLOW, and nudge 'em and then turn sharp and wala, they are on their sides with the lids open and trash everywhere, and the best part is that it is not illegal, and the trashmen drive right by when they see it, and the people that you hate have to be late for work because they gotta clean it up and were too lazy to wake up in the morning to put it out. PRICELESS. hope this helps your situation

Taylor

Old 11-25-2007, 04:28 PM
zpmps2
Senior User
[QUOTE=zpmps2]i typed more but somehow it got deleted, just told you how to tip over trashcans with your truck and it said was what happened to my truck when i went to fast, and smoking crack you gotta be a dumass, but alot longer and i dont want to retype it, sorry.

Taylor

Old 11-25-2007, 04:52 PM
thorseshoeing
decadent and depraved

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
[QUOTE=zpmps2]
Originally Posted by zpmps2
i typed more but somehow it got deleted, just told you how to tip over trashcans with your truck and it said was what happened to my truck when i went to fast, and smoking crack you gotta be a dumass, but alot longer and i dont want to retype it, sorry.

Taylor
I was about to say you must be smoking some crack...

Tim

Old 11-25-2007, 06:15 PM
crehberg
Senior User
Thanks for all the ideas guys. Now....where is that money I need to do that stuff, you know, for gas????

Old 11-26-2007, 03:44 AM
NNBlackGT
Freshman User
If im not on Probetalk Forums (im a probe guru) im watching japanese anime, playing games or listening to music

Old 11-26-2007, 08:16 AM
bradshaw6243
Old, but not too old
Just go out walking. Take some water and when you are half worn out, turn around and head back home. You can do this in town, in the country, or in the woods. Great entertainment. No cost.

Old 11-26-2007, 11:41 AM
Franken-Truck
Postmaster
I used to go cruising before gas got so expensive. . .now, at least if the weather is nice I jump on my bike and just ride. . .helps clear your head too

Shore fishing is also quick and easy, and cheap if you already have the gear. Just toss it in the truck and run out to the lake or inlet. Usually these trips would turn from killing an hour into 6-8 hour trips if the bite was on

Video games are fun, computer games. . .yard work if I'm really bored. . .

And I guess I work on the truck sometimes

Quick Reply: So bored.....ideas needed