Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > General Chapter Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-20-2007, 12:16 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
ya know, I love helping chapters. I just do...

Even if my own is not doing exactly great, I am still thinking of ideas to help it be simpler and easier, and both Florida and Arizona are experiencing a re-genesis in many ways.

I'm glad it worked out like it has, and thankful that it was not just a case of:

"OH YEAH? And YOU are????"

Anything is possible, never quit.

I know things from having watched it all for so long that new people just are not aware of, such as contacting a mod for chapter joins if the leader has gone away. I will gladly share pointers, if anyone needs help.

There is a way, even for the slowest chapters to grow. I seriously think we just have to find it.

~Wolf out.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:48 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
I'll be keeping an eye out for any of your ideas Wolf!
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 11-26-2007, 07:32 PM
Postmaster

surewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud of
Beware the Wolf. He makes things happen.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:52 PM
The Brown Mod

Encho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant future
This wolf will really tear down the house... we should ask for the Admin. to give him a chapter of his own
My Write-ups: Ford Steering Box Rebuild / Ford Front End Rebuild and auto hubs replacement / Ford Rear Drum Brakes / Ford E4OD Cooler & Shift Kit mods, drain-refill procedures R.I.P. Steve, you will be deeply missed my friend
Old 09-12-2009, 12:37 AM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
I had a Chapter of my own - but I was at the wrong end of the state to really make it work. I started the TN Chapter, but had to let go of it so it could grow.

I tend to be a demanding pain in the butt, and yet I didn't have the means to make it all work.
Old 09-12-2009, 10:19 PM
The Brown Mod

Encho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant future
i meant something like "Greywolfie Chapter" in the list... heh...
My Write-ups: Ford Steering Box Rebuild / Ford Front End Rebuild and auto hubs replacement / Ford Rear Drum Brakes / Ford E4OD Cooler & Shift Kit mods, drain-refill procedures R.I.P. Steve, you will be deeply missed my friend
Old 09-12-2009, 10:26 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Picture that one happenning -

I just don't think so.

Besides, if a whole bunch of people like me got together, we could never cover the bar tab!
(aside from the fact that I would immediately look for and find a back way out...)

"HEY TAXI!!!"

"We must VAMOS at once!"
Old 09-15-2009, 01:11 AM
Post Fiend

tin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to all
You have the right idea anyway!!!

Join the SC chapter HERE
Master Slacker#12
True compassion puts love in action
Old 09-15-2009, 05:42 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

jr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywolf View Post
Picture that one happenning -

I just don't think so.

Besides, if a whole bunch of people like me got together, we could never cover the bar tab!
(aside from the fact that I would immediately look for and find a back way out...)

"HEY TAXI!!!"

"We must VAMOS at once!"
dang greywolf we think way too much alike
member of the Boy you ain't Right club #4
President of the crap shooters club
Join the Maryland Chapter click HERE
Old 09-26-2009, 12:48 AM
Post Fiend

tin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr32560 View Post
dang greywolf we think way too much alike
And that is scary!!!

Join the SC chapter HERE
Master Slacker#12
True compassion puts love in action
Old 09-26-2009, 12:48 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > General Chapter Discussion

Tags
encho, love