Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-19-2007, 12:55 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
January 08 GTG

That's right 2008 is right around the corner..

While visions of sugar plums dance in your head, or you are clinging to life around the porcelin fountain, keep in mind we need ideas for our next GTG.

So lets have them and hopefully we can entice other newbies to come on down.

Anyone have any ideas on a date?? I would say the middle of the month either Sunday the 13th or 20th..

It is most likely going to be an indoor event so the weather is not a factor, Unless Sean gets his snow he has been dieing for..
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 11-19-2007, 12:58 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Hey I just had a thought... I know, I know..

The annual World of Wheels show is the 4th through the 6th at the Bayside Expo in Boston.. Maybe everyone would like this..

http://www.autorama.com/casi/boston.htm
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 11-19-2007, 01:02 PM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
[quote=donjamer]Hey I just had a thought... I know, I know..

The annual World of Wheels show is the 4th through the 6th at the Bayside Expo in Boston.. Maybe everyone would like this..

http://www.autorama.com/casi/boston.htm[/QUOTE]

Now that is a great idea...Great minds think alike..
Old 11-19-2007, 01:23 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
[quote=sglaine]
Quote:
Originally Posted by donjamer
Hey I just had a thought... I know, I know..

http://www.autorama.com/casi/boston.htm[/QUOTE]

Now that is a great idea...Great minds think alike..
Now...Sean...in order for your GREEN post to be a valid statement...there would have to have been more than 1 mind involved...now wouldn't there???
Old 11-19-2007, 01:42 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
OMG that is soooooo funny.

I AM TOTALLY EXHAUSTIPATED!
Old 11-19-2007, 02:26 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by glruff
OMG that is soooooo funny.
Yeah...but looks aren't everything!!!
Old 11-19-2007, 04:03 PM
New User

M&J Airbrushing is starting off with a positive reputation.
What about the Basketball Hall of Fame? Lots to do, good food and fun for any kids.
Old 11-19-2007, 04:30 PM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by M&J Airbrushing
What about the Basketball Hall of Fame? Lots to do, good food and fun for any kids.

Now please tell me where the Baseball Hall Of Fame is..And great food I'm there
Old 11-19-2007, 04:32 PM
Posting Legend

[quote=BIGKEN]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sglaine

Now...Sean...in order for your GREEN post to be a valid statement...there would have to have been more than 1 mind involved...now wouldn't there???

Been a rough day.......Help....
Old 11-19-2007, 05:02 PM
So Little To Say!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sglaine
Now please tell me where the Baseball Hall Of Fame is..And great food I'm there
Hey Big Man...he said Basketball Hall of Fame...you know...those tall guys who run around in their underwear... . It's located just off of I91 in Springfield, MA. Fairly new facility...part of Springfields' waterfront revitalization...an easy ride for our friends from the Nutmeg State...Vermont...Western New Hampshire and Western Massachusetts. I think both suggestions offered so far are excellent.

The car show is a limited opportunity...huge show...just those days. The Hall of Fame is available other times.

Thanx for the suggestion M&J!!!

Do I see another poll in our future???
Old 11-19-2007, 05:03 PM
Posting Legend

As soon as we get a few more ideas I will set up a poll.
Old 11-19-2007, 05:04 PM
New User

M&J Airbrushing is starting off with a positive reputation.
The B.B.H.O.F. is in Springfield, MA just of I-91, about 5 miles north of the CT line. They have 7 or 8 places inside to eat. Plus bar-grill!!! I really wanted to go to the Nov gtg, but my sister gave birth....Family first!!
Old 11-19-2007, 05:09 PM
Posting Legend

Quote:
The B.B.H.O.F. is in Springfield, MA just of I-91, about 5 miles north of the CT line. They have 7 or 8 places inside to eat. Plus bar-grill!!! I really wanted to go to the Nov gtg, but my sister gave birth....Family first!!

Yes family does come first and we hope to see you the next time for sure..

Sorry my eyes are playing tricks on me..LOL I thought you said Baseball not Basketball...Must be I still have the RedSox on my mind..
Old 11-19-2007, 05:20 PM
So Little To Say!!!

Quote:
Now...that's a unique excuse...sister giving birth...yeah right!!! Congrats Uncle Airbrushing!!!
Old 11-20-2007, 04:12 AM
Elder User

gray91 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
My 3 cents (inflation)

My current work schedule has me off weekends of Jan 06 and 20th. Unfortunately with the family back from overseas next month, my "off" sundays become "church and family day" especially with the little monster (Elizabeth's) parents supposedly coming here with her to stay.

BTW Elizabeth is a Filipina so family time on Sundays is a big deal for her. Unless she gets a invite from someone she knows to spend the day eating and singing, I probably couldn't attend. (I always get out of her "eat and sing" days because those are almost all women and old people)

But if for some reason I find I an make it, Basketball Hall of Fame works for me. Springfield beats Boston every time.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:12 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter