Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-18-2007, 05:55 PM
Elder User

48' fordster is starting off with a positive reputation.
New truck, New pics, Old Truck, Cool pics

Hey all, chilly as heck today so I thought i would go into the garage and work on the '49 and by the end of the day ended up having all the front sheet metal hung... and it looks great. Its amazing what a 16 year old kid and his 15 year old friend can do in a day when they put there heads together!!!
Pics are in my gallery!!! check it out.

And yesterday when out to concord NH and picked up my new winter truck. A 1994 F-150, 4X4, 5 speed with 35,500 original miles!!!!

Pics in gallery... CHECK IT OUT!!!!!

Alec
Member Massachusetts Chapter
Old 11-18-2007, 06:21 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Hey Alec...CONGRATULATIONS...very nice...I'll bet you'll have that little bit of rust fixed in no time...it will really look great when you detail it. What are you thinking about for mods???
Old 11-18-2007, 06:35 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Great looking trucks.

Hurry up and get that 49 done.. We need to have some old trucks represented at the GTG's..
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 11-21-2007, 01:21 AM
Senior User

downhillpat is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
downhillpat
THANK GOD YOUR 94 ISN'T BLUE!!!! I just bought myself a BLUE(God no, not another blue truck!!!) 1994 F250 XL 4x4 with a ZF5!!!! and a 351W and it has 1 ton front springs...1000 bucks...I gotta drop the oil pan and change that, windshield, and passenger window. All new brakes, radiator...has a couple usual rust spots but I don't care, the fact that it is a ZF5 made me giddier than don and sean alone in a room with a 20 foot high by 60 foot wide cheescake...(sorry boys, just another harmless dig from the fat kid)

Saw the youtube vid of the 49' you had better leave that flat 6 in there. Get a supercharger for it, the old flat sixes take it very well...that and turbos, put the carb in a pressurized intake box and you're good to go...hell, see if you can mount 6 Mikuni spigot mount sled carbs to the side of that bad boy. Matter of fact, Kaiser/****** had a car called the Darrin I believe that had a flat 6 with a belt driven mccullough supercharger. I am serious though, leave the 6, you don't see many flat sixes, they're all either SBC's SBF's or Ford Flattie V8's. Hell go rat rod with it and paint it OD green (army green that is). I know...I am nuts...
Old 11-21-2007, 12:47 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by downhillpat
the fact that it is a ZF5 made me giddier than don and sean alone in a room with a 20 foot high by 60 foot wide cheescake...(sorry boys, just another harmless dig from the fat kid)
Now Pat you don't know me very well...

I don't get that excited over cheescake, However ice cream is another story..

As for Sean he gets excited about cheesecake even when it turns out to be a role of tape.. (Had to attend the last GTG to understand that remark)..
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 11-21-2007, 03:11 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by donjamer
Now Pat you don't know me very well...

I don't get that excited over cheescake, However ice cream is another story..

As for Sean he gets excited about cheesecake even when it turns out to be a role of tape.. (Had to attend the last GTG to understand that remark)..
.......... .......... .......... !!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-21-2007, 03:11 PM