Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-18-2007, 08:22 AM
Junior User

NHTriton is starting off with a positive reputation.
Sighting on I-93 South in NH 11/17

Saw a sweet red diesel F250 with stacks on the highway yesterday morning. Pretty sure it was a 2004 or newer model.
MA vanity plates. I think they said TROYD1 or something like that.
We were driving in our blue F350 with the TRITON plates.

Was it any of you folks?
The truck looked awesome. I'm sure you noticed us gawking by the bit of showing off you did.
very nice
Old 11-25-2007, 01:18 AM
Senior User

downhillpat is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
downhillpat
naah...wasn't me, obviously...but I did see you going south on DW highway right before manchester mart...It was a couple saturdays ago, I was working, picking up a pallet of rock salt in an 06' F250 Dark green...State Motors plate on the front...
But I did see that red one you were talking about myself, only north on 293 by the old hooters exit.
Old 11-25-2007, 09:23 AM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
How about printing off some spotter cards and when you see someone that is in a Ford truck you can invite them to FTE and New England Chapter...

I have passed out over a 100 so far this month and 4 new members from RI and 2 From ME have joined..
Old 11-25-2007, 11:24 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by downhillpat
naah...wasn't me, obviously...but I did see you going south on DW highway right before manchester mart...It was a couple saturdays ago, I was working, picking up a pallet of rock salt in an 06' F250 Dark green...State Motors plate on the front...
But I did see that red one you were talking about myself, only north on 293 by the old hooters exit.
Who the hellsinki is this downhillpat guy??? He lurks in the background...and then when we're least expecting it...usually early in the morning... he strikes!!! Hit and run indeed!!! The only time we actually saw him was when there was the promise of free food!!!
OK...paddy...here's the deal...show your buttisimo at the next GTG...I will personally buy you lunch!!! No more of your lame **** excuses...be there...or I'll...I'll...I'll...never mind...this is a family oriented site!!!
Old 11-25-2007, 11:33 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by sglaine
How about printing off some spotter cards and when you see someone that is in a Ford truck you can invite them to FTE and New England Chapter...

I have passed out over a 100 so far this month and 4 new members from RI and 2 From ME have joined..

Sean, I think spotter cards would have been useless in this situation.

But it would have been fun to watch nhtriton hanging out of the door going 65mph down 93 trying to get a spotter card on that guys window..

Maybe we need to have huge signs made up to flash at other drivers that say "Join Ford-Trucks.com"
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 11-25-2007, 11:41 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by donjamer

But it would have been fun to watch nhtriton hanging out of the door going 65mph down 93 trying to get a spotter card on that guys window..

Maybe we need to have huge signs made up to flash at other drivers that say "Join Ford-Trucks.com"
Good point...Big Don...Sean has the right idea however...it is our job to help grow the chapter or stand by and watch it die. I know that with loyal Ford guys like you we will continue to grow!!! By the way...I bet that Kim and Mike never travel at 65 on 93...they probably travel at 93 on 65 though. Hmm...big signs..."Join Ford-Trucks.com"...good idea...I'll see if I can get a guy to paint the side of your truck for you!!!
Old 11-25-2007, 11:42 AM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Quote:

You have a point there..But it is away there when they do see a truck in a parking lot they can be armed
Old 11-25-2007, 06:12 PM
Posting Legend

How about we find an artist and come up with a chapter logo and have it approved and then make up sign and hang them off the tailgates of our trucks....

We as a chapter should have our own chapter logo and all the others have them..Just thinking that it would make us look better.
Old 11-25-2007, 10:33 PM
NH Chapter Lead Pawn

7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all
I have handed off a bag of chips from one truck to another on Rt 95 in Amesburry doing about 65(maybe faster I can't remember) once. But that was back in highschool when I was 16 or 17.
Old 11-25-2007, 11:27 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7283-F250
I have handed off a bag of chips from one truck to another on Rt 95 in Amesburry doing about 65(maybe faster I can't remember) once. But that was back in highschool when I was 16 or 17.
A bag of chip???? Is that what they call it now a days...
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 11-25-2007, 11:41 PM
NH Chapter Lead Pawn

7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all
no seriously... It was a bag of chips. My buddy in the other truck wanted some so we handed them to him.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:07 AM
Posting Legend

Quote:
A bag of chip???? Is that what they call it now a days...

Yeahhhhh..Right.....LOL...
Old 11-26-2007, 12:22 PM
Senior User

Trusty Rusty is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7283-F250
You NE originals are pretty mild. I've been from truck bed to truck bed at 65...On two lane roads. YOu could do spotter cards pretty easy if you had a right hand drive truck, but with out a passenger in either vehicle, its hard to even make contact at speed.
Old 11-26-2007, 01:16 PM
Posting Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trusty Rusty
You NE originals are pretty mild. I've been from truck bed to truck bed at 65...On two lane roads. YOu could do spotter cards pretty easy if you had a right hand drive truck, but with out a passenger in either vehicle, its hard to even make contact at speed.

I could see the look on a cops face now if he caught that going on....LOL
Old 11-26-2007, 06:36 PM
NH Chapter Lead Pawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trusty Rusty
She had better have been danm cute and you really wanted to meet her...
Old 11-26-2007, 06:36 PM