Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Arizona Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Arizona Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: kermmydog

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-18-2007, 01:26 AM
FTE Arizona Chapter LDR

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
Smile Arizona Please Check In Here

We are trying to find out who are members or those that want to be members of the Arizona Chapter. Where you are located in the Great State of Arizona. Some of us are trying to get this Chapter up and running again. Please post your thoughts on doing this. Lets get active again.
Craig
Old 11-18-2007, 01:29 AM
Post Fiend

Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
Hey Kermmydog, What you still doing up?

We just got back from PINKS
Old 11-18-2007, 01:45 AM
FTE Arizona Chapter LDR

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
I decided to call all members or those wanting to be members to come check in and give us their input. I don't want my effort to reflect that I want to lead this deal. I'm just trying to do a small part. If each of us take a small step in getting active we will be up and going soon.
I watched Pinks All Out on TV tonight. It was in Phoenix but I thought it was an old one.
I as a rule don't check in to bed until around 1AM. But i don't roll out before 9AM most of the time.
Happy Thanksgiving to all. We are headed to Nevada to my in-laws for Turkey Dinner. I'll be gone for about 4 days next week.
Old 11-18-2007, 06:46 AM
Posting Guru

Aztrainer has a very good reputation on FTE.Aztrainer has a very good reputation on FTE.Aztrainer has a very good reputation on FTE.
Will do....
1999 F-150 XLT Flairside, Gone but not forgotten
Old 11-18-2007, 08:04 AM
Post Fiend

helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.
I signed up to be a member yesterday
Old 11-18-2007, 09:34 AM
Post Fiend

Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
Hey where's Garbz2? he is from the valley.
Old 11-19-2007, 02:45 PM
Post Fiend

garbz2 has a great reputation on FTE.garbz2 has a great reputation on FTE.garbz2 has a great reputation on FTE.garbz2 has a great reputation on FTE.garbz2 has a great reputation on FTE.garbz2 has a great reputation on FTE.
Im here, shoot me the join info

Garbz
Old 11-19-2007, 08:13 PM
Post Fiend

helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.
at the top of the page in the blue horizontal line click on "USER CP" than in the control box on the left 3rd link from the bottom "chapter membership"
Old 11-19-2007, 08:25 PM
Postmaster

FTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to all
Idunthave1yet
Try this link for joining the AZ Chapter... http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/pr...usergroupid=23

Last edited by FTE Trigger; 11-19-2007 at 08:35 PM.
Old 11-22-2007, 12:09 AM
Senior User

bigblu is starting off with a positive reputation.
I think if there was notice ahead of time, more people will show up. Hours and the days are important also. If you took a poll for the days and hours, you'd have a better idea for the ideal meet ups. I, myself, have been working so hard for the last few years, I haven't made time for myself for any fun.

I get 10/mpg, so the closer to my area the better. In Scottsdale, they have the Exotic car shows every week. So, I think a truck get together should be on the west side of Phoenix. This is where the trucks tend to be, the older west (HA).

I went with my hubby to his car get together, what a turn-off. Most of the guys acted as if newbies weren't allowed, very stuck-up.
Old 11-28-2007, 08:59 PM
Post Fiend

AzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud of
I'm here! in Tempe, that is....just checking in!

SB-Thanxforthemammaries!

Old 11-28-2007, 09:40 PM
Post Fiend

Hey AzBlueWolf, nice to here from you.... Are you intrested in a gathering of members after the first of the year? I am sure we will be seting somthing up.
Old 11-30-2007, 05:51 AM
Junior User

MnBoomer is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm a member, altho I'm not settled in my Salome AZ home yet. Spent 10 days there over Thanksgiving but haven't got a computer or a Ford down there yet. Will drive down there later this winter to spend some time.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:38 PM
SUPER size it!

UP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud of
Checking in from Flagstaff!!!

PAA #5
2000 F250 Crew Cab with a few goodies
Old 12-04-2007, 05:04 PM
Post Fiend

AzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud of
i sure would be interested....might be too cold for my ford-trucks.com t-shirt though!

SB-Thanxforthemammaries!

Old 12-04-2007, 05:04 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Arizona Chapter