Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-17-2007, 12:17 PM
Postmaster

Towmanjbo has a great reputation on FTE.Towmanjbo has a great reputation on FTE.Towmanjbo has a great reputation on FTE.Towmanjbo has a great reputation on FTE.Towmanjbo has a great reputation on FTE.Towmanjbo has a great reputation on FTE.
New England GTG's Idea

Let's see I was thinking maybe we'd get more people to the meets if they knew about them. I know, I know they were posted here in this section of the forum. But I was wondering if after it has been decided, where and when, they're could be a flash message across all forums. It could be a closed message directing the intrested people to our chapters section.
You don't know how many people I've talked to, in our area, who haven't known about our gtg's. Yes, you can blame them for not checking our chapter for news, but most don't. Most of us just check the responses for questions/answers we've posted, I'm included here.
Just a thought,
Justin
Old 11-17-2007, 12:57 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmanjbo
Let's see I was thinking maybe we'd get more people to the meets if they knew about them. I know, I know they were posted here in this section of the forum. But I was wondering if after it has been decided, where and when, they're could be a flash message across all forums. It could be a closed message directing the intrested people to our chapters section.
You don't know how many people I've talked to, in our area, who haven't known about our gtg's. Yes, you can blame them for not checking our chapter for news, but most don't. Most of us just check the responses for questions/answers we've posted, I'm included here.
Just a thought,
Justin
Justin...very good suggestion...maybe someone can figure out how to put it into effect in time for our next GTG...damn...you guys from Connecticut aren't just pretty faces after all!!!
Old 11-17-2007, 05:28 PM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmanjbo
Just a thought,
Justin

Justin I have brought this subject up before to all of the chapter leaders and I think I will address it soon and thanks for the heads up and thanks for reminding me
Old 11-20-2007, 05:33 AM
Elder User

gray91 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Sean I just had an idea RE those Spotter slips from the Nov GTG that we are to place on Ford trucks we see, maybe just modify them a bit -- put a line in about the NE Chapter. If they are curious they can start out with the full FTE site and then a reference to the chapter so if they like they can get in touch with and meet actual members in this area.. It can serve to put local faces on a big national forum.

Plus if they check out the chapter section they'll also see the GTG threads so they know just where and when they can best see some of those faces (Although we don't want to scare away new or potential members with certain un-named faces ) .

Anyway, seems like it might add a personal touch to the overall FTE experience.

Last edited by gray91; 11-20-2007 at 05:37 AM.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:33 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter