It took me the better part of 4 hours to get both sides and the solenoid replaced, but we had a warmish afternoon, finally, here in MD. Main issue was getting the bottom of the strut back into place. We did it with the front end on jack stands, and the wheels off. The passenger side front was engaging, and the driver's did when I knocked the half shaft loose. Still. I had new actuators and a solenoid, so I replaced them all. Now, I can hear a vacuum leak on deceleration, and I will see if I can track that down tomorrow.
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. FordŽ is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.