Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Performance, Engines & Troubleshooting > Big Block V8 - 385 Series (6.1/370, 7.0/429, 7.5/460)
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-04-2007, 07:57 PM
Elder User

v8xploder is starting off with a positive reputation.
P51 BBF Cylinder heads...

Does anyone sell the John Kaase P51 heads yet? Ive searched all over for them, and have had no luck
Old 11-05-2007, 10:05 AM
Elder User

mcdonaldm is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
one of these three guys should be able to help you find a set.

jonkaaseracingengines.com
reincarnation-automotive.com
bfevansraceparts.com

heard nothing but good stuff about all three guys.

rgds
Mike
Old 11-05-2007, 11:02 AM
Post Fiend

kjett is a splendid one to beholdkjett is a splendid one to beholdkjett is a splendid one to beholdkjett is a splendid one to beholdkjett is a splendid one to beholdkjett is a splendid one to beholdkjett is a splendid one to behold
from what I heard you can buy them directly from Jon Kaase racing. At least that's what the article I read said.

Free Paul and Dan from random moderator oppression!!!

1995 F-150
Ranger Mud Truck
Old 11-05-2007, 10:45 PM
Super Moderator

monsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputation
Jon sells direct as stated, I know Scott at reincarnation did some of the R&D work for Jon so I am pretty sure he is a dealer. I don't know if Lem is a dealer or not but he is a great guy to work with for parts and you won't find a more knowledgable guy on this stuff for parts and he will take the time to talk to you.

RIP Steve Bricks. FTE will not be teh same.

Will be forever glad to have had the privilage to shake your hand and BS in person.
Old 11-11-2007, 05:23 PM
FE "Freakin Expensive"

RapidRuss has a great reputation on FTE.RapidRuss has a great reputation on FTE.RapidRuss has a great reputation on FTE.RapidRuss has a great reputation on FTE.
Hello Rob..long time no talk...and yes Lem is a very nice guy to deal with and between He and charlie Evan's can set the heads up for what ever you want to do with them. and in short Lem is a Jon Kaase dealer.....

RJ (AKA Russ) BTW Rob...I canceled my order for my IDT Billet block... from FlatLander.. as soon as my money gets back to the bank? I'll be ordering a A460 block from Lem..and as the cash flow builds theu the summer..I'll be getting the P51 heads also from Lem..and have Charlie just clean them up...
Blue Saphire 70 F250 436"CJ in Progress/Rollerized C6/4:10 Locker
Teal and Silver 96 XLT F150 4X4 302", EAOD, 3:55 Trac-Loc, Lock out Hubs, Daily Driver
Vista Blue 07 Mustang "Pony" 26K on the clock

Old 11-11-2007, 05:23 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Performance, Engines & Troubleshooting > Big Block V8 - 385 Series (6.1/370, 7.0/429, 7.5/460)

Tags
460, 51, a460, a460block, bbf, block, cylinder, dealer, ford, heads, john, kaase, kasse, p51, reincarnation, review