Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Maryland Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: jr32560

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-04-2007, 06:47 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Arrow 2008 Mid-atlantic Meet Carlisle All Truck Nationals - Maryland

The chapter leaders of the Mid-Atlantic Region has agreed to hold an FTE G-2-G at next years All Truck Nationals in Carlisle, PA The date is August 8--10, 2008.

Info on the show can be found here, http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/truck/index.asp

We plan on registering as MIDATLANTIC FORD TRUCKS (FTE) club and hopefully be in the running for a club participation award.

This will involve members paying a registration fee which in turn will qualify us to have a tent and parking provided by the Carlisle show.

There are plenty of hotels and campgrounds available for overnight stays. It is possible to make it a one day trip from Maryland say on the Saturday of the show. If we have enough members willing to stay overnight, then we would be willing to reserve a block of rooms now to guarantee them for the event.

We need to get 25 registered members to get the free tent.

What we need from you all now is a show of support for this meet to see how many we will have from Maryland to attend.

Just answer the "Poll Question" and then post if you will be needing a room. The Poll Question will end on or about January 15, 2008.

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14

Last edited by glruff; 11-04-2007 at 07:05 PM.
Old 11-04-2007, 07:00 PM
Posting Legend

fire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputation
i will see if i can get to this one. It would at least be a good day trip. My computer is still down so i am using one at work. it might take a little bit for me to respond. My computer should be repaired and and upgraded by the middle of next month. so until next time see ya.
2009 F-150 Super Cab XL 4X4 4.6L 2Valve V8 My build thread.Added: N-Fab light bar, Rigid Industries LED lights,Rough Country hidden winch mount with Rough Country 9500lb winch. 2" leveling kit from Hell Bent Steel.Up next: wheels and tires.
Big Bser number XO Slackmaster#5
RIP Stevebricks. You will be missed.
Old 11-04-2007, 07:03 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Don't forget to vote in the poll. It will be great to meet up with some of our Maryland neighbors.

Old 11-04-2007, 07:04 PM
Posting Legend

fire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputation
i already did. it would be nice to get everyone out.
2009 F-150 Super Cab XL 4X4 4.6L 2Valve V8 My build thread.Added: N-Fab light bar, Rigid Industries LED lights,Rough Country hidden winch mount with Rough Country 9500lb winch. 2" leveling kit from Hell Bent Steel.Up next: wheels and tires.
Old 11-14-2007, 02:13 PM
Super Moderator

Man this is gonna be neat, FTE rocks!!!!!

We may be having a special guest appearance, stay tuned.

Old 11-18-2007, 07:13 PM
Super Moderator

As of 8:00pm today, 11/18/07, the following states are reporting support for the meet,

PA 6
NY 3
NJ 1
MD 1
DE 4
WV 3

Old 11-21-2007, 03:19 PM
Posting Legend

i hope we get some more support from maryland. i should be able to get off at least for saturday. i will try for the whole weekend. seeing as how the college will be closed until september due to summer break.
Old 11-21-2007, 03:27 PM
Super Moderator

Hey there Fire, wake up the MD chapter, send them a PM and them them Delaware will kick their butts with more members attending or something like that. lol

Old 11-21-2007, 03:49 PM
Posting Legend

i hear ya. gonna need to lite a fire under them to get'em going!
Old 11-21-2007, 03:51 PM
Super Moderator

I think you just the guy to do it. There are some fine members here in MD, some just need a little prodding.

Lil ole Delaware with kick their butts. lmao

Old 11-25-2007, 05:45 PM
Posting Legend

going to put in for some vacation time that week on wednesday. hope to see you all there.will keep in touch.my computer will be up and running in about two and a half weeks. talk to eveyone later.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:50 PM
Super Moderator

Cool, this should really be a great meet.

Old 11-28-2007, 11:33 AM
Posting Legend

yeah i cant wait. see ya there
Old 11-28-2007, 11:37 AM
Posting Legend

i might have a second that will go, let me know what the cost is. he is just waiting for tractor boy to approve him for membership in the chapter.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:05 PM
Super Moderator

I think registration is like $35, which includes admission to all events for the weekend. I'll check on it for sure and get back to you.

What is his username?

Tell him he can still vote here and post a reply without being a member.

This is open to all FTE members.

Old 11-28-2007, 12:05 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter