Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Maryland Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: jr32560

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-01-2007, 01:41 PM
Senior User

LOADED 06 PSD is starting off with a positive reputation.
how do you know if your accepted?

i put a request to join the md chapter in the middle of october and have not heard anything, im sure people are busy just wondering does it usally take this long to hear back? thanks
Old 11-01-2007, 08:22 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Hey Loaded, what's your first name?

When did you request membership?

Tractor Boy, the Chapter Leader, usually checks in several times a week to approve new members. You can check your USERCP, user control panel, to see when you have been accepted.

BTW, I see you have 28 posts and you now qualify to setup a signature if you want.

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 11-02-2007, 07:58 AM
Senior User

Im Bill, I posted the request on october 19. I checked the userCP and it dosent say and how do you set up a signature and what is a signature anyway? thanks
Old 11-02-2007, 08:18 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Hmmmm, I'll see if I can contact Tractor Boy for you. In the mean time send him a PM.

Here is a link about the USER CP, http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/57...l-user-cp.html

It should help you with your signature. Do you see the info below the line in my post? That is a signature.

Old 11-02-2007, 08:41 AM
Super Moderator

What part of Maryland do you call home?

Old 11-02-2007, 01:19 PM
Senior User

Im from Pasadena, thanks for all the other info, im going to try it out
Old 11-02-2007, 01:53 PM
Super Moderator

Hey I think Tractor Boy lives in that area also, do you know him?

Dustin Bruce

Old 11-02-2007, 02:02 PM
Senior User

no i dont think so it doesnt ring a bell

(April 06 build date) 2006 F350 SRW FX4 Lariat 4x4 6.0 PSD, Line-X liner, Daystar 2 1/2 inch leveling kit w/ skyjacker nitro shocks, Aftermarket heated seats and alot more to do...
Old 11-02-2007, 02:11 PM
Super Moderator

Good job Bill on setting up you signature.

TB is in the Maryland Guards full time now and a volunteer fireman for Sta 33 I think.

Last edited by glruff; 11-02-2007 at 02:21 PM.
Old 11-02-2007, 02:14 PM
Senior User

oh i see he sounds really busy i'll hang in there and wait to hear from him thanks for all your help

(April 06 build date) 2006 F350 SRW FX4 Lariat 4x4 6.0 PSD, Line-X liner, Daystar 2 1/2 inch leveling kit w/ skyjacker nitro shocks, Aftermarket heated seats and alot more to do...
Old 11-02-2007, 02:22 PM
Super Moderator

Your welcome. You can hang out in the Delaware chapter if you like.

Old 11-02-2007, 04:08 PM
Post Fiend

BigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputation
adrian.erks.harris adrianerksharris
Bill,

If you want to check out if you have been approved (i.e. your chapter leader hasn't sent you a PM confirming it!), you can check in your profile:
http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/me...B06%2Bpsd.html
Where it says chapter memberships - there is nothing there at the moment, hopefully tractor boy will see this thread and approve you

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask (oh, and you may not have been able to create a signature because you need 25 posts to have a signature)
Old 11-02-2007, 04:52 PM
Postmaster

jetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to behold
Duncan Tuley
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOADED 06 PSD
Im from Pasadena, thanks for all the other info, im going to try it out

WOO HOO Someone else from the DENA!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/jetdocbwi?feature=mhee
Old 12-12-2007, 02:30 PM
Posting Guru

Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.
sorry 4 the wait, it was taken care of.......

"TB is in the Maryland Guards full time now and a volunteer fireman for Sta 33 I think."
both of which also including my truck and now the Cavalier keep me pretty busy with barely and time 4 any sleep but as soon as the holidays r over I am hopin 2 make some time 4 me and some possible meets
Old 12-12-2007, 02:30 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter