Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Vans and other vehicles > Ranchero & 1961 - 1967 Econoline
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-29-2007, 03:54 PM
New User

ragincajun40 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Who's 73 is this? (I'm New)

Hey guys, new here. Let me introduce myself. I'm a college student at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, about 20 minutes from downtown St. Louis. I'm the owner of a 1973 Ranchero 500, 351C 2V. My grandpa gave it to me for my 18th birthday after it sitting for a number of years in a garage. Needs restored, but in decent shape for a start. I've been slowly gathering parts, planning my project when I ran across this picture. A 73 with a 429, stretched fenders, etc. Found the pic on this site, anyone know who it is so I can contact them with questions?

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 11-10-2007, 04:49 PM
Senior User

ken's 80 is starting off with a positive reputation.
rajincajun,

Where did you see the picture, in a post, or in a gallery? If it was a post, just click onto the username in the upper left corner of the post and send a private message.
If it was in a gallery and no username was listed try writing some contact info in the "comment box" on the bottom of the gallery page. Maybe the owner will check his/her gallery once in a while and get back to you.

Good luck.

1980 f-100, shortbed,4.9, c6, 2 wd.
"ken's 80" in the gallery
Old 11-11-2007, 08:57 PM
New User

ragincajun40 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I did a google search for 73 chero's and found this image. It had an email attached as the "owner" but when I tried to send the email, I got a failure to deliver notice. Oh well. Maybe somebody will recognize it sometime.

Here's the link: http://www.ford-trucks.com/pictorial...anchero_1.html

Last edited by ragincajun40; 11-11-2007 at 09:01 PM.
Old 11-11-2007, 08:57 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Vans and other vehicles > Ranchero & 1961 - 1967 Econoline