Notices
1987 - 1996 F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks 1987 - 1996 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350 and larger pickups - including the 1997 heavy-duty F250/F350+ trucks
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1995 7.5L throwing codes.

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2011, 12:41 PM
w6pea
Tuned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1995 7.5L throwing codes.

My truck is running like (you fill it in) I went out and bought myself a INNOVA 3145 code reader. I hooked it up and it shows a code of 327, a code of 334, and a code of 212. I have been having problems with the truck acting like it's starving for fuel. You push the accelerator down and the truck runs like a raped ape? Drive under 30 mph and the truck acts like it's wants to stall.

I replaced almost all of the electrical ignition, plug wires and plugs. Even put in a new distributor. New fuel pump in both tanks.

I replaced the computer almost a year ago. It's been running like crap. Now the check engine light comes on not all the time. But get this I drive down a street by my house, I can drive all over the county and it doesn't light up.I drive past this school and I stop at the school crosswalk the light comes on. I drive past the school and don't have to stop at the cross walk it lights up.

The check engine light only comes on when I drive past this school. The road is really rough like you were driving down a wash board rut road. Could that be a loose wire?

For the amount of money I spent on this truck in the last year, I think I have 3 employees. (the guys that work for my mechanic)
Every other month I am spending a lot of money on this truck. It has 185,000 miles on it doesn't use any oil. Used to get decent fuel mileage but it now sucks.

One of the main reasons I stay with this mechanic is he speaks English!!!