Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Louisiana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Louisiana Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpride

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-19-2007, 07:10 PM
Oilfield Class

rbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud of
LA stickers

How many people would be interested in a LA chapter sticker for your truck? Which color would you want blue or gray? I'm working on getting prices.

Click the image to open in full size.

09 F350 SRW, LWB, 4x4 6.4 Lariat
79 Bronco 460, auto, 39.5 TSL
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA

Last edited by rbloodhound; 10-19-2007 at 07:25 PM.
Old 10-19-2007, 07:13 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
Dang, that looks SHARP!
Old 10-19-2007, 07:27 PM
Oilfield Class

rbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud of
Thanks Greywolf. I owe this design to storm. He was kind enough to come up with this.
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 10-19-2007, 09:14 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
I think it works, but can it be sized up and down for stickers, or for t-shirts?
Old 10-20-2007, 08:09 AM
Oilfield Class

It can. Storm knows some one where we can get the stickers made. We need to decide what size stickers that we want.
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 10-20-2007, 09:37 AM
Senior User

rangergurl04 is starting off with a positive reputation.
i like the grey one
Old 10-20-2007, 10:10 AM
Elder User

blksiryder is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.blksiryder is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
i would say about the same size st the fte stickers they send out w/ paid membership. and i like the blue better. but if you made both they would sell

super swamper thornbirds, DP-TUNER, k&n air filter,
ccv mod. tc lok mod, warn lockers,
ITP overboost annihilator,faze boost gauge 5" grand rock single stack

OFFICIAL NH-HOTTIE STALKER

JOIN THE LOUISIANA CHAPTER, CLICK HERE
Old 10-20-2007, 11:18 AM
Oilfield Class

I figure that I will order both. I won't make any money off of them. I just think that it will be good to have some stickers on our trucks. Storm said that the more we order the cheaper they will be each.

Speaking of the FTE sticker I never got mine. At least I don't think that I did. Sometimes my wife will remember to give me something that has been @ the house for months.

The stickers will be square. The LA logo will pe printed on them. The rest will be clear. Like the Spartan stickers.

How about 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 10-20-2007, 12:19 PM
Senior User

Bigdawgkp is starting off with a positive reputation.
I would like to purchase the blue ones!
Old 10-20-2007, 12:23 PM
Oilfield Class

I'm waiting on Storm to get me some prices. He is a little busy right now. They have their big Texas meet today. I'm sure that he will get back to me in a few days. I'll let everyone know as soon as I do.
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 10-20-2007, 10:44 PM
Senior User

walrus is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.walrus is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
rbloodhoud, I like 'em too.
"Proudly clinging to my Guns and Religion."
Old 10-21-2007, 08:28 AM
Oilfield Class

Storm just sugested that we change the size to 5" x 5". He designed it so he knows what will look better. He will be getting us a price. For starters I plan on buying 100 blue and 50 gray stickers. Hopefully we will have to order more in a couple of months.

As soon as I know the price I'll post it here.
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 10-22-2007, 09:44 PM
Elder User

miker67 has a good reputation on FTE.miker67 has a good reputation on FTE.
Grey would probably stand out better against a tinted window. The blue against chrome.............the color would depend on where the sticker is designed to go.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:44 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Louisiana Chapter