Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-19-2007, 02:28 AM
Postmaster

70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of
May lose my Internet for awhile.

As some of you know I have been unemployed for quite some time. I have been making my own work when I could but some medical conditions have kept it from happening enough. If I can keep the internet on without cutting into family necessities I will. I just gotta figure the situation out. If I do lose internet I will be back as soon as I can. If I am gone over a week I would like for someone with a little bit more internet stabability to step up and take over as a chapter leader. I can not be an effective leader if I can't get online. I will try to get on at a friends house when I can to atleast check the join requests.
Old 10-19-2007, 02:45 AM
Junior User

wetdog4x4 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Unhappy man

you good old guys are dropping like flys around here.. damn it!! i been unemployed a while too.. but with craigslist you can turn your junk into internet $, give it a try i hate to lose you smart guys.

Ray
Old 10-22-2007, 10:42 AM
Postmaster

70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of
I got it taken care of.
Old 10-22-2007, 06:26 PM
Elder User

Half Breed is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Half Breed is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I understand unemployed been there now for a year. Good luck
Old 10-23-2007, 03:17 PM
Postmaster

3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70blue
I got it taken care of.
Glad to hear it......you da man
IT'S BETTER TOPLESS(Broads, Broncos, and Booze)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbeast
you people scare me sometimes!!
"...sailors who drank beer escaped the curse of scurvy..."
Old 10-24-2007, 09:10 AM
Postmaster

riggz has a good reputation on FTE.riggz has a good reputation on FTE.riggz has a good reputation on FTE.
glad to hear as well. aren't there still those free dialup companies? or did they die out?
Old 10-24-2007, 12:03 PM
Postmaster

I dunno about the free dialup companies. They would not help me anyway. I do not have a landline. My phones are voip.
Old 10-24-2007, 08:01 PM
Postmaster

3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.
Yeah, I haven't had a landline in several years so I know what you mean....

Quote:
Old 10-24-2007, 08:03 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half Breed
I understand unemployed been there now for a year. Good luck
Good luck to you too.
What kind of work you do?

Quote:
Old 10-29-2007, 08:24 AM
Elder User

evilbeast is starting off with a positive reputation.
man, it was bad enough when i couldnt get on, but it really woulda sucked if when ever i did get on that the main man on the ga chapter disappeared. glad to hear that all is well again, let me know if there is anything i can do to help
Old 10-29-2007, 02:01 PM
Postmaster

70b...our main man - always!

Quote:
Old 10-29-2007, 07:31 PM
Postmaster

FTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to all
Idunthave1yet
I'll stop in a bit more if you'd like, 70b...

I can't override your membership approvals...but I'll help where I can bud...

You have my # don't ya?
Old 10-29-2007, 07:31 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter