Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Pennsylvania Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Pennsylvania Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Oldtrucknut7077

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-16-2007, 07:54 PM
Freshman User

sckootter578 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Smile new seat

OK people need some help I want to get rid of my bench seat in my 81 f-150 I like the newer bucket slash bench seat in the newer f-150 I like them because you can fold the arm rest down and has cup holds and stuff but if you want to take like three people with you, You can fold it up and it's like a bench you know what I mean I guess I want to know what year of f-150's will and will not work
Old 10-18-2007, 04:54 PM
Postmaster

lostin90s is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hello Butler I was coming up but show was canceled. basically 80-97 will be direct bolt in . The 40 20 40 or 2 buckets and jumper seat sound like you wants. But they are hard to find. Any newer could be made to work . easyiest way is to get Bronco or truck bucket seat bases and fab any seats you want to them good luck from Clearfield.
Red Neck rule #1 If you drive a truck you should always be looking for trucks to get parts off of. If you can't find part used you aren't looking hard enough.

94 F150 XLT 4x4 SC LB MAF 302 E4od 3:55 ls rear
MSD blaster coil ,cap rotor ,Fordracing 9mm wires
Old 10-18-2007, 04:54 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Pennsylvania Chapter

Tags
8097, f150, seat