92 F350 4X4
90 C150 #815
79 F150 4x4
79 F250 Camper special convertible

Old 10-15-2007, 11:06 PM
Dogz-n-Rodz
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Let me warn you about this guy.... he's a 70's ford truck man and he knows his stuff. If you have it he will find a way to own it. His only defense is his wife "Little lady" who seems to control the check book

Old 10-15-2007, 11:27 PM
fastmover
Posting Guru
Welcome aboard Masterbeavis. You will find this a place of great wisdom, lots of help, questionably funny jokes, and good people.

Old 10-16-2007, 10:50 AM
3Mike6
Postmaster
Originally Posted by fastmover
Welcome aboard Masterbeavis. You will find this a place of great wisdom, lots of help, questionably funny jokes, and good people.
And after you've met all the above, we'll introduce you to Fastmover

Old 10-16-2007, 05:30 PM
Jag Red 54
Logistics Pro
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
OK, so where is this guy? Did Clint go off his meds again and imagine another new member? Welcome, where ever you are. Jag

Old 10-16-2007, 06:47 PM
WillyB
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by Jag Red 54
OK, so where is this guy? Did Clint go off his meds again and imagine another new member?
Et tu, Brutus?

Old 10-16-2007, 07:39 PM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 121 Likes on 117 Posts
Welcome Masterbeavis, I am sure you will like this forum, nice bunch of guys always willign to help each other. in other words, one big happy family.

Old 10-17-2007, 12:36 AM
masterbeavis
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
OK, OK, so I aint gawt'n aroun ta mekin dur aquaints yet i own' a few ferds a couplea chebbies and nun dem mopers i rekon i otta git and tell ya'll bout mah rigs I put mah hat inda town of elderado bout an hawr eest of dem sacatamatos wonce yew git to derh town yee turn riiht at poor reds waander down bout 5 myles n turn at the old church dat burn down bout 10 yers ago dat aint derh no mo go to de ded enn rowd tern at dee ded end rood n tern agan at dee ded ennd rood and das wehr i leeve

Ok, that hurt me to type that out, so enjoy trying to deciper that. Now that I have introduced myself, allow me to introduce my rigs. (my collection up here in the hills is nothing compared to those who haven't been busted by the county yet. All of my cars and trucks have names.

My first car was a '90 Crown brick. Last of the carb'd 351's. (gone)

'79 Cougar was the boat anchor. Big, green, and floated going down the road, till the axle shaft broke at the wheel flange(gone)

74 F250 was the beater, it had a dent on one side of the truck that started at the front fender, and ended at the back bumper. When I blew the motor up for the last time, we experimented on how a convertible top would look on it. (gone)

77 F250 the flamer, it had gay assed flames painted on the hood/fenders,from the previous owner. (rotting on the side yard)
73 F250 Midnight auto, parts were stolen off of it at night on a regular basis, finally was cut up and turned into a trailer (still used today)

90 Centurion (crew cab bronco) The Whale. It is big, and useless. (waiting on me to finish the 3/4 ton conversion, and sell it)

98 Jetta, revenge of hitler. this car is allergic to rain, when it breaks down, it costs half of the value of the car to repair
81 VW diesel pickup, Thomas (after Thomas the train, small and under powered)
92 F350, Midnight auto II, parts got stolen off of it, and it had the snot smashed out of at night while in storage.

81 E350 Eldorado RV, the Roach motel. (halfway rotten, but still great shelter)

79 F250 crew cab, Optimus primer, its primered, and it what Optimus would have been if he were a pickup. (my current baby)

79 F150 not named yet, my old lady rescued it from me parting it out, its too nice to use for parts on anything else. She took the pink, keys and everything)

My latest acquisition, after failing to get a response on a 4x4 Crewcab parts rig. Its a convertible, and its 4 days old (to me)

'79 F250 Camper Special, Lariat trim, with a removable roof. Not named yet.

I hunt the local non PNP junkyards where I live, and stumble across some nice stuff once in a blue moon, so if you need something, PM me, I might be able to hook you up.

Last edited by masterbeavis; 10-17-2007 at 12:39 AM.
Old 10-17-2007, 12:55 AM
WillyB
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by Jag Red 54
OK, so where is this guy? Did Clint go off his meds again and imagine another new member?

See, See - I told you so!!!!!

Old 10-17-2007, 01:12 AM
WillyB
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by masterbeavis
. . . . i own' a few ferds a couplea chebbies and nun dem mopers . . . . .
My first car was a '90 Crown brick. . . . .
Glad you don't own any mopars - you got to be really sick to own an older one, and rich to own a new one!

And the '90 Crown Brick is ok for your first car - mine was a '39 Chevy Opera Coupe. Both are sort of old man cars, but wheels are wheels when you are young!

Mine came complete with a cut glass vase built in to hold flowers!

Old 10-17-2007, 01:13 AM
sierraben
Post Fiend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
masterbeavis, welcome to the club.

Are you off of highway 50 near Pollock pines?

I have as yet to make it up to any of the Nor-Cal members area; but have
met TigerDan and fastmover.

And both are fine young lads.

Seriously, they are.

Old 10-17-2007, 08:46 AM
TigerDan
Hotshot
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Hi Tony, and Welcome!

Was it you who was selling a crewcab 4X4 on Ebay unsuccessfully a few months ago? We have another member desparately searching for one and if you still have it, he might wish to talk to you. I've been going back through old threads trying to find the post but haven't come up with it yet, but I was thinking it was someone up in the western sierra...

Old 10-17-2007, 09:28 AM
Jag Red 54
Logistics Pro
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
That was Buck.Silver looking for a fordor. https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/6...rth-is-it.html

Welcome to the Nor Cal Bunch. We like mudders, cruisers, racers, rusters, busters, and show trucks as long as they are Fords. It sounds like you must have a lot of property to have so many vehicles. I am jealous. Jag

Old 10-17-2007, 09:45 AM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 121 Likes on 117 Posts
Sounds like your have your own junkyard full of vehicles. You and Tiger Dan should compare notes, I think he has the biggest collection of junk...er I mean slightly used vehicles in the club.

I currently don't own any Mopars, but I have been a Mopar fan for over 40 years. Like Clint said, can't afford them now. It is amazing, they didn't sell well, when new yet now that there are not that many of them they are asking a king's ransom for them.

I have owned a few chebbies in the past, and even some rice burners, but most of my vehicles have been Mopars until recently. Anyway, welcome to the club again, and I know you will fit right in.

Old 10-17-2007, 07:05 PM
masterbeavis
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
***** B,the car was a retired county sherrifs car, so it it wasn't so old man-ish
Sierra Ben, I am about 20 miles minutes south of pollock pines, and about 10 minutes north east of Placerville.
TigerDan, whereabouts are you located? It was not me trying to sell a crewcab, although if I get this parts crewcab (4X4) I will be selling my 2wd.

Quick Reply: New Member frim Eldorado