1997 - 2003 F150 1997-2003 F150, 1997-1999 F250LD, 7700 & 2004 F150 Heritage

King Ranch SuperCab?

Old 04-04-2002, 08:04 PM
mznsp6
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
King Ranch SuperCab?

Recently purchased a 2002 King Ranch. Sticker says it includes an Overhead console with temperature and compass. I have an electronic moon roof so I get the mini-console not the larger one. Problem is ther is no temperature on the console, only compass.

Anyone out there with the same configuration?

Old 04-05-2002, 11:54 AM
King of the Ranch
New User
King Ranch SuperCab?

How's it going? I just bought the same truck. Unfortunately you are SOL. There is no temperature reading on the ceiling console. The King Ranch comes with the automatic Thermostate that has the outside temp. There is a button on it that says "outside temp" When you press it, it displays the outside temp on you AC display, not on the ceiling console.

Old 04-06-2002, 08:31 PM
mznsp6
New User
King Ranch SuperCab?

James, Thanks for the reply but my truck doesn't have that verion heating/AC system. No temp gauge their either. Dealer is checking with FORD King Ranch group to see what's up.

How you like your? I only have had mine about 5 days now, 200 miles or so. So far, I love it!!!

Old 04-09-2002, 12:59 PM
King of the Ranch
New User
King Ranch SuperCab?

That's interesting, I thought all of the King Ranches came with the automatic thermostat option. I'd check into it. I ordered my truck and never requested the auto thermostat AC but when I got the truck, it was in there. As for the truck... I absolutely love it. When I sat in the saddle leather seats in the one on the lot I knew I was going to buy one. One week later I had one on order with all the options I wanted.

Old 05-19-2002, 06:53 PM
mznsp6
New User
King Ranch SuperCab?

James,

Dealer called last week and set up an appointment to rectify the problem. The sticker on the truck did state Compass and Temp guage. They ran diagnostics on the temp sensor and it passed so they replaced the guage assembly. It's working great now.

Work with the dealer and they can help you get it fixed.

Good Luck,

Bob in OH

Old 05-19-2002, 06:57 PM
mznsp6
New User
King Ranch SuperCab?

James,

Everything I read says that the King Ranch SuperCrew comes with the electronic heater system. SuperCabs do not. Looks like they may be changing that in end of model year? Not sure but my SuperCab had the standard heater. The SuperCrew does have a different list for features for some reason.

Old 05-21-2002, 12:57 PM
drudgery
New User
King Ranch SuperCab?

Search this Thread