Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader: harleymsn

HEY ATOKA! I'm calling you out

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 11:43 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
HEY ATOKA! I'm calling you out

I have been home for what? THREE YEARS????

None of you have ever so much as said hello.

You live right down the ****ing road, and never even stopped by. What am I, OFF LIMITS?

You know where I am, and what I am. You know what I am going through, and what it takes to stand as a man and do this all by myself.

Come talk to me - or you don't have a hair on your ***.

There it is - I finally said it

FORD TRUCKERS....
YEAH RIGHT!

Prove it

Old 10-11-2007, 06:05 AM
lariat97
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Plan a G2G at your house wolfie & we will come. It doesn't have to be anything fancy. BTW this is the first time I remember you asking people to drop by. I work around Millington every week. Its not too much farther to Atoka.I'd drive up.

Old 10-11-2007, 09:03 PM
Capbyrd
Senior User
id make the drive but the rest of my month is full. well except the last weekend

Old 10-11-2007, 09:09 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
I've done that before. That's what is so frustrating about it all, and I shouldn't lash out like that.

Part of what gets to me is not having my truck available, but tomorrow I should be able to show the super bug and have an idea if I've got things by the tail or not.

At one and the same time I'm embarassed that my world is in the shape it is, but I also know that it just isn't me. I keep thinking too that I've got a literal heap of stuff some of the people around here could use for 302 and 351W's. There ain't no hotrods going to be built at my place for a good long time to come...

Three or four months ago I had it all, now this. I did hear from an Atokan a while ago though. I feel really low, I have to get through this soon!

If the beetle sells, the weekend after this might be good. Chances are I'll be stuffing a transmission in the Ranger, but it's really nice outdoors now and there's a pile of wood out back in the firepit.

Old 10-12-2007, 05:53 AM
lariat97
Post Fiend
The rest of this month is full for me. My vacation starts the 26th so I have plenty to do before then. I could ride out the first weekend in Nov.

Old 10-12-2007, 06:27 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
No word on the bug. I have no clue what happened to the guy.
Therefore I also have no clue about a thousand bucks, half of which is desperately needed right now.

It was seventy out last night - got me thinking about the winter months, but they're usually cheaper to get through. I can't tell if there are still skeeters out or not - they seem like they going away or dying back now.

How this month ends will tell me a lot about my own situation. I will end up back on top of my situation one way or another, but it might not be the same as I always thought. The way it is now isn't the way I thought it would be. Something has to work.

Old 10-24-2007, 09:09 PM
alabamabuddog
Elder User
I have been out that way every day this week ? I dont know where you live?

Old 11-02-2007, 03:56 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
I think I have an answer to that - it took me a few to generate it.

Little bitty house at the end of Barton road, with a half primer, half yellow volkswagen, two ford Rangers, a deceased Taurus wagon, and a black dog with a white blaze on his chest. If you pass the new dollar store - you went too far.

Attached Images   

Last edited by Greywolf; 11-02-2007 at 04:00 PM.