Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

British Columbia British Columbia
Join Chapter, Leader: Zip

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2007, 05:42 AM
Senior User

Flatdeck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Flatdeck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Lower Mainland meet?

I haven't posted much lately because I've been busy at work, but it looks like I'm not the only one... let's get things happening here!

Anyone interested in setting up another coffee/meet? We had about 6 at the last one I was at in Langley. And that one was so long ago I barely remember who was there.

My preference is for a location in the Lower Mainland or Fraser Valley, on a Sunday morning (because I usually go quadding on Saturdays!).

Maybe Sunday Oct 28 to give everyone time to plan?
Greg :: PAA#55
1999.0 F-350 4x4 PSD SRW reg cab, auto, manual xfer case, Warn manual hubs, aluminum flatdeck, VB springs, Predator tuner, 6637, LT285/75R16E Duratracs, 2003 40/20/40, 2005 cupholder, 2005-07 front end, Sirius Starmate 3
Old 10-10-2007, 10:20 PM
Posting Legend

preppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud of
Good thing someone is interested in this still! You guys need to discuss who is up for taking things to the next level with this chapter!

A good fist fight never hurts anyone... except my opponent.
Old 10-28-2007, 01:13 AM
Elder User

1957F100 is starting off with a positive reputation.
So is that meet for tomorrow still on haha?...i just came across this part of the forum tonight ( i usually hang out in the 7.3 IDI and 48-60 F100 section) but im from the lower mainland but i would be very interested in getting together for a meet and seeing some of the trucks around here. Lets find some more people from the lowermainland

1957 Ford F100 - 302 w/ C4. Work in Progress...

1993 Ford F250 4x4 - 7.3L Diesel, ZF 5 Speed...Sold!
Old 10-28-2007, 09:35 AM
Posting Legend

preppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud of
Sounds cool, the more guys on board, the better!

Old 10-29-2007, 03:50 AM
Senior User

Flatdeck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Flatdeck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Yeah, no firm responses so it never happened. I ended up sleeping in this morning.

But happy to attend on another day!

Maybe an evening would work for more people... dinner somewhere.
Greg :: PAA#55
1999.0 F-350 4x4 PSD SRW reg cab, auto, manual xfer case, Warn manual hubs, aluminum flatdeck, VB springs, Predator tuner, 6637, LT285/75R16E Duratracs, 2003 40/20/40, 2005 cupholder, 2005-07 front end, Sirius Starmate 3
Old 10-29-2007, 06:45 AM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
Can't make anything during the weekends cause I gotta work. The only weekend day I could make would be Nov 11. Something on a weeknight evening I may be able to make. It all depends on what the boss says.
Chris,#12 BS'er/Official Slackmaster #7/AVIDEST WINTER HATER
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped

Last edited by Zip; 10-29-2007 at 06:58 AM.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:47 PM
Posting Legend

Tell the boss its extremly important!

Old 11-03-2007, 02:56 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
I can only do something on Nov 11 or 12 and that will be it for the season. I refuse to drive that stupid hiway in the dead of winter for fear of ending up dead. If we could set something up how about a little closer to Hope.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 11-09-2007, 10:31 AM
Posting Legend

Which highway are you talking about zip...?

Old 11-09-2007, 02:43 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Hope Princeton hiway. Crazy sometimes this point of the year.

Not going to be down there though. My shed burned on Sunday night and now have a bunch of cleanup to do. Then trying to remember every thing that was in it. Fun, Fun, Fun.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 11-09-2007, 09:45 PM
Posting Legend

Wow that sucks, how the hell did it burn down? Arson?

Old 11-11-2007, 03:32 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Official from the fire chief is cause unknown. I have my own theories but that's another issue. We know the area where it started. The main thing is that no one was hurt and we have insurance. Some auto parts may not be covered but that's life I guess.

The insurance company and their adjuster have been great, nothing like I was anticipating. That was a pleasant surprise.

My shed will be repaired and in new condition when done which is nice. I was gonna clean it out anyway.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 11-11-2007, 08:04 PM
Posting Legend

I guess if you look at it that way, maybe its better it burnt, then you dont have to sort through it! j/k

Old 11-15-2007, 08:28 PM
Junior User

alremkin is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'll be back in New West around the end of November to early December if we can arrange a meet then. I must admit though I like the idea of having a meeting beyond Hope, lol.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:36 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by alremkin
I'll be back in New West around the end of November to early December if we can arrange a meet then. I must admit though I like the idea of having a meeting beyond Hope, lol.
Beyond Hope on your side or mine.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 11-15-2007, 09:36 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia