Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Short Notice....Up For Some Paintball on Saturday, Oct 13th?....

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 06:55 PM
cigarxtc
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Short Notice....Up For Some Paintball on Saturday, Oct 13th?....

Me and some guys from work were planning to go to Paintball Land, in Collinsville for some paintball shenigans. It's not a company sponsored thing. Just a bunch of us guys goin out to shoot each other with paintballs. There may be 8 or 9 of us so far, that should be attending. The bigger the group, the better the rates. The safety equipment and guns can be rented at the range. That's what I'm planning since I dont have a paintball gun. If you bring a gun, you must buy the paintballs at the range. You can get more details on their range and fees by googling "paintballland collinsville."

If yer interested shoot me an email or call my cell, by Wednesday, October 10th.

Old 10-04-2007, 08:43 PM
Traxxis
Postmaster
I think Kara and I could come... I'd have to check with her.

My advice, we all pitch in and buy 1000 rounds ($75) rather than each of us purchasing them... much cheaper that way. I may have a few more buddies and a neighbor willing to come too... what time?

Call me would you?

STan

Old 10-05-2007, 05:36 PM
cigarxtc
Postmaster
We are planning to meet up there at 10am. Yep, the others mentioned splitting a case or two to save money. Sounds like a good idea.

I forwarded the detailed email to ya, Stan.

Lemme know by Wednesday, so we can give the field a definite number for our group.

Old 10-19-2007, 06:33 PM
cigarxtc
Postmaster
That was a blast !!!!! I had never been and think I'm hooked after just once. I posted some vids of the days rounds in the following link

http://www.youtube.com/user/puffyourcaresaway

Old 10-25-2007, 09:42 AM
78fordtruckgirl
Freshman User
Excuse me. I have a phone number. OK, I'm gonna go be sad now. Oh wait, that's the weekend that I got to ride on the back of a Harley all weekend. Nevermind. (talk about being hooked!!!!) Trying to figure out how to finance a '68 short bed 4x4. Anyone got an extra 5 grand laying around? Awesome truck. Brand new orange paint job. Has a 428 in it now, but he's switching it with a 390. I hate having such an expensive hobby. TTYL!

Old 10-25-2007, 06:20 PM
cigarxtc
Postmaster
Sorry Alice, I didn't figure you for one for paintball.

On the back of the Harley? Now that I can't picture. I can see you on the front cruisin in the leather vest and duds. (Anybody else here seen the movie 'WildHogs'? )

Well, looks like we're gonna have another paintball get together on November 3. That is next Saturday, not this coming Saturday. If anyone's interested and yer reading this forum gimme a call or email.

Now I must go.....I hear a homebrew a callin me...