Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New Jersey Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Jersey Chapter Join Chapter Leader: sddesigns

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-29-2007, 05:30 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Exclamation Tom, Tjc Transport Update

Tom went into the hospital this morning to have a battery of tests done. Tom said his doctor told him it may have something to do with lyme disease which is causing rheumatoid arthritis. Tom thinks it is a compressed disk in his neck. This round of testing was going to take all day and Tom was hopeful that it would not require an over night stay.

Either way, Tom needs our prayers and well wishes for a speedy recover.

Tom hurry back and get well soon. Its your turn to host the next meet, say Atlantic City. lol

If anyone else has an update, please post for all to read.
Old 09-29-2007, 05:35 PM
Post Fiend

350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future
All the best..get well soon

JOIN THE NEW JERSEY CHAPTER CLICK HERE

Old 09-29-2007, 06:24 PM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/sh...74&postcount=8

rarely in life do you meet a person that will drop everything to help a stranger,
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 09-29-2007, 06:28 PM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
George, that card was just freaking awesome.

thanks ya big galoot.

if i didn't have so many holes in my arms, I'd give ya a hug. but i need what little blood is left, and don't want it leaking down your shirt sleeves.

rarely in life do you meet a person that will drop everything to help a stranger,
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 09-29-2007, 06:32 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Well that is somewhat good news. Now we only have to wait til October 8th for the official report.

Glad to hear you were able to come home today. Most hospitals make you sicker before you get better. lol
Old 09-29-2007, 07:52 PM
Post Fiend

tewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant future
Tom I hope for your sake it is a compressed disc. The reason being is, that it can be fixed, or at the very least repaired. I have Lyme disease (Full Blown) I have days where I feel great. Then I have days where I cannot keep my eyes open, and am so tired I can't get out of bed. I also have days where every joint in my body is screaming with pain, and last but not least is. I have been told that, my organs will start craping out somewhere in the near future.

YOU are in my prayers. May your tieter(sp) marks be non existant.

Chances are,If you bought it, A truck brought it.

Last edited by tewferford; 09-29-2007 at 08:04 PM.
Old 09-29-2007, 08:34 PM
Post Fiend

savage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant future
Barry Croswell
good luck tom. Hope you can get straight soon...
Old 09-29-2007, 10:50 PM
Post Fiend

msgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to behold
Hey Pal,

Sorry to hear you've been nominated as pin cushion of the week!

Hope it all works out for you! Keep us informed! We'll keep you in our prayers!

FNG

We live in the Land Of The Free...BECAUSE of the Brave! My humble thanks to all Veterans, past and present
Old 09-30-2007, 07:57 AM
Post Fiend

frederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to all
Get well soon Tom!. I agree with Frank... a disc related issue would be easier to "fix" than Lyme's. Sorry you spent the day being lab rat. That's never fun.
Old 09-30-2007, 08:34 AM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Being a lab rat is no fun at all. But we're all praying for you up here in New England..
Old 09-30-2007, 08:58 AM
Senior User

f250meangreen is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hope everything works out well and nothing major is wrong. With any luck they will find you are just a little messed up like the rest of us. LOL
Old 09-30-2007, 10:28 AM
Posting Guru

ranger1999 Bob has a good reputation on FTE.ranger1999 Bob has a good reputation on FTE.ranger1999 Bob has a good reputation on FTE.
Robert Olson
hope all goes well tom my wife and i will be keeping you in our good thoughts
Bob and Sue
Old 09-30-2007, 07:17 PM
Post Fiend

defyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to behold
Tom, just another get well soon wish from across the Delaware(River or Bay)

Doug

2003 F250 SuperDuty 6.0 PowerStroke FX4
Clifford Remote Start, SGII, Archoil AR9100

Old 09-30-2007, 08:17 PM
Senior User

JJPMach1 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Definitely take it easy. Milk as much sympathy out of this as you can. Hopefully they'll find out what is going on
Old 09-30-2007, 09:04 PM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjc transport
George, that card was just freaking awesome.

thanks ya big galoot.

if i didn't have so many holes in my arms, I'd give ya a hug. but i need what little blood is left, and don't want it leaking down your shirt sleeves.
Yeahhh he sent me one to when I was Ill ...He is such a great guy..
Old 09-30-2007, 09:04 PM