Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-26-2007, 10:02 AM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Lightbulb Any Campers out there in New England

This thread is set up to drag out some campers that ether camp in there tents or have up to a RV Trailers and other...

Please say in this thread in where you go and talk about camp Grounds and Parks
what ever comes to mind..
Old 09-26-2007, 02:35 PM
New User

hottotty is starting off with a positive reputation.
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by sglaine
This thread is set up to drag out some campers that ether camp in there tents or have up to a RV Trailers and other...

Please say in this thread in where you go and talk about camp Grounds and Parks
what ever comes to mind..

www.RVUSA.com lots of everything about camping etc. Have fun!
Old 09-26-2007, 02:37 PM
Junior User

NHTriton is starting off with a positive reputation.
We stayed at a few family-friendly ones when I was growing up.
Jellystone Park, Kings and Queens Court, and Rogers Campground off the top of my head.
Those are the type of camp sites with electricity and running water for tent people, and they also had sewer for the RV people.
They had pools, arcades, minigolf, water slides, and other activities for the kids.
It wasn't really the "roughing it" kind of camping, but still fun.

The last time I went camping was last year near Old Orchard Beach, ME, but that was just to save money on hotel fees. lol
Not really the ideal for camping and enjoying the outdoors. More like just a place to sleep before hitting the beach.
Old 09-26-2007, 05:43 PM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
The intent of this thread is to get members that go camping more involved with the chapter and come up with ideas for next year meets as well..
Old 09-27-2007, 08:43 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Delaware Campers have some good info on the campgrounds they visit. If you are down this way check out our Delaware campers thread here, http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/57...r-campers.html

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 10-08-2007, 09:48 AM
Posting Legend

How about some New England Campers...How about coming out of the wood works and chat about camping.
Old 10-09-2007, 06:40 PM
Senior User

shortbed7.3 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
in mass, normandy farms!!!! woodalls rated #1on the east coast 2005-06-07

best camping i ever did!! in ct there are over 20 near the ct coast,but up in the northwest corner of ct,on the mass,ct,ny line, lone oak campground.very nice with an adult lounge-bar. about 15 min from great barrington,in ct.

01 7.3 F350 lariat le,crew cab dually.custom bilt jannetty exhaust 4.5"downpipe,straight to 5" stainless stacks,autometer 3 pillar gauge kit,custom sct chip,afe air intake,shift kit,bds shocks,cb,dvd ,1000w alpine sound system runnin thru boston acoustic speakers.
Old 10-09-2007, 07:47 PM
Posting Legend

Cool that is the kind of stuff I am talking about
Old 10-10-2007, 03:21 AM
Senior User

dirty1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I went camping at the end of September and stayed at a place in Becket, MA. I am not sure of the name but it is located on RT 8 north near the intersection of Rt 20.

I also stay up in VT at the Shelburne Campgound that is off of RT 7. I stay here for the four wheel jamboree that takes place in August.

Both of these places are good places to stay. I did not spend to much time at either place due to the day trips that I had planned, but I will say that both places were very accomidating for the amount of trucks and motorcycles that came with me on these trips.

Other than that, I stay up in ME when I go four wheeling. Usually this is just off the side of the trail near a lake or something.

Hope this helps.

Dirty

2002 F350 7.3PSD, 4" Pro-Comp lift, 35" Pro-Comp mud terrains, AFE stage 2 intake, ATS 4" dual exhaust, Autometer gauges in A-pillar mount, Garrett BB turbo, non-EBPV, High flow exhuast flange, SS HPX, CCV, DP F5, BTS VB and other stuff that I have forgot.

New England Chapter member!
Old 11-04-2007, 07:03 PM
New User

M&J Airbrushing is starting off with a positive reputation.
There is a nice mom & pop place in Jefferson, NH called Fort Jefferson Campground right next to six gun city waterpark. It is not that big, but the camp and park are very clean. The price for full hook-up is $25 a night!! Great place if you want the more laid back camping.
Old 11-04-2007, 07:25 PM
Posting Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&J Airbrushing
There is a nice mom & pop place in Jefferson, NH called Fort Jefferson Campground right next to six gun city waterpark. It is not that big, but the camp and park are very clean. The price for full hook-up is $25 a night!! Great place if you want the more laid back camping.

Sounds like my kind of place...
Old 11-10-2007, 09:51 PM
Super Moderator

WhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant future
I love camping. I typically camp on my own property with my buddies (we have 80+ acres, and a dedicated "campground" with complete fireplace and such). Past that, I love heading up to VT to hit the Woodford State Park.
"The next time some actor or rock star tells you what to think, tell them to **** off." - Dennis DeYoung
Old 11-10-2007, 10:08 PM
Posting Legend

I am looking for a 24 ft trailer cheap if you know anyone that has one
Old 11-12-2007, 08:01 AM
Junior User

NHTriton is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelMA1
I love camping. I typically camp on my own property with my buddies (we have 80+ acres, and a dedicated "campground" with complete fireplace and such). Past that, I love heading up to VT to hit the Woodford State Park.
I'm wondering if Sean even read this part of your post considering he's been wanting to arrange a camping get together for us all.
Unless of course your pm inbox is already full of his requests that you host a camping meet for us FTE folk.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:05 AM
Posting Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHTriton
I'm wondering if Sean even read this part of your post considering he's been wanting to arrange a camping get together for us all.
Unless of course your pm inbox is already full of his requests that you host a camping meet for us FTE folk.

Yes we can do something like that. By the way today I pick up our new camping trailer witch I am buying from a neighbor....
Old 11-12-2007, 08:05 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter