Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Connecticut Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Connecticut Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: StreamlineGT

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-23-2007, 07:58 AM
Senior User

shortbed7.3 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Angry death of a club

it is with a heavy heart that i have to report that the ct powerstroke diesel club is no longer in existance.the immature candy *** that we called our pres decided all by hisself to pull the plug on the whole shootinmatch without as much as an what do you guys think??he says that the move was due to lack of interest,and lack of money,but that couldnt be farther from the truth. truth be told it was because the dude runnin the show was self centered and not willing to listen to constructive criticism.he was all for himself and was not concerned for the club as a whole.the website is off line,never to be seen again,but the members that do care are gonna restructure the club with a new name and hopefully be able to get a new site up and runnin.for now we will be at ford-trucks.com using that as our home base until something else can be set up .

01 7.3 F350 lariat le,crew cab dually.custom bilt jannetty exhaust 4.5"downpipe,straight to 5" stainless stacks,autometer 3 pillar gauge kit,custom sct chip,afe air intake,shift kit,bds shocks,cb,dvd ,1000w alpine sound system runnin thru boston acoustic speakers.
Old 09-23-2007, 08:55 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Hey Matt...sorry top hear about this...I'm not surprised, however, I 've been following you "Nuts from the Nutmeg State" on both the sites and noticed the negative energy . You guys had a good thing going...***** does happen though. You know that you're always welcome here...don't be a stranger!!! Hope to see you in Fall River on the 20th!!!
Old 09-23-2007, 12:12 PM
Senior User

Trusty Rusty is starting off with a positive reputation.
Sorry to hear about that. Hope all goes well with the restructuring.

Does that make my shirt a collectors item?
Old 09-23-2007, 02:36 PM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
What the heck does he means lack of interest last I knew you guys were growing..Instead of shuttin it down a he should have passed it off to someone else and that would have been the right thing to do..

I was going to Anette up dues for that club I'm glad I did not now..
That is to bad for the ones that had there heart and sole into that club and I'm sure someone or the ones there will pick up from where it left off. And I'll pray that they do just that..
Old 09-24-2007, 04:20 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by sglaine
What the heck does he means lack of interest last I knew you guys were growing..Instead of shuttin it down a he should have passed it off to someone else and that would have been the right thing to do..

I was going to Anette up dues for that club I'm glad I did not now..
That is to bad for the ones that had there heart and sole into that club and I'm sure someone or the ones there will pick up from where it left off. And I'll pray that they do just that..
Who's Anette???
Old 09-24-2007, 05:07 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN
Who's Anette???
Maybe one of the girls at Kittens..

Your mean Ken....
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 09-24-2007, 05:51 PM
Senior User

shortbed7.3 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
i think he meant ante

01 7.3 F350 lariat le,crew cab dually.custom bilt jannetty exhaust 4.5"downpipe,straight to 5" stainless stacks,autometer 3 pillar gauge kit,custom sct chip,afe air intake,shift kit,bds shocks,cb,dvd ,1000w alpine sound system runnin thru boston acoustic speakers.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:04 PM
So Little To Say!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjamer
Maybe one of the girls at Kittens..

Your mean Ken....
Mean??? Me???
Old 09-24-2007, 06:06 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortbed7.3
i think he meant ante
We know that....

But we need to have some fun you know...
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 09-24-2007, 06:06 PM
So Little To Say!!!

Quote:
i think he meant ante
You know Matt, I actually considered that. But that would imply that Sean was going to spend some money...and...as we all know...he suffers from alligator syndrome...you know...very short arms and deep pockets!!!
Old 09-24-2007, 06:09 PM
So Little To Say!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjamer
We know that....

But we need to have some fun you know...
Correctumundo Big Don...and if we can't have fun with our fearful leader...who can we have fun with???
Old 09-24-2007, 07:52 PM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Quote:
i think he meant ante

Your right and thank you for not bursting my bubble...LOL
Old 09-28-2007, 05:59 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by sglaine
Your right and thank you for not busting my bubble...LOL
I fixed it for you Sean. lmao

I AM TOTALLY EXHAUSTIPATED!
Old 09-28-2007, 05:59 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Connecticut Chapter